* * * - - 7 votes

Newegg.com Black Friday Thread - Black Friday Digital PC Game Sale (BFDGAME15)

newegg black friday pc xbox playstation

#151 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

I fail and discovered it this morning <. < I'm failing a lot recently. What do you think my best bet for an alright deal on a ps4 would be?

To be honest I work here and I missed it.  Came in this morning ready to buy and out of stock ;_(.

I know the deals came slow but I hope the payoff was worth it.

I couldn't let the cat out of the bag until the deals went live last night.

#152 sk8ordie   Is it the shoes? CAGiversary!   228 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:37 PM

Indiana NewEgg Customers:  Watch your sales totals if purchasing ANY gift cards.  I've tried physical & digital; restaurants, retailers, etc.  All are being 'charged' Indiana's 7% Sales Tax.

Hey there NeweggJeff!!  I'm not sure if you'd even be in a position of obtaining details in regard to the above.  I've made a couple posts over here in the $20 Xbox Live thread: https://www.cheapass...delivery/page-7

If you can be of any assistance, awesome!  If not, thanks for being here anyhow!!

#153 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25667 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:44 PM

This is CAG, as in Cheap Ass Gamer.

We need a 75% off of more section, too. ;)

#154 diplo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   908 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:32 AM

Anyone ordered anything from here? Did it ship yet

I ordered a laptop on Wednesday morning, and hasn't shipped yet. I understand that yesterday was Thanksgiving and they are busy but as a premier member, I thought it would've shipped by now.

#155 ZombiesWorld   Would you kindly? CAGiversary!   760 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

ZombiesWorld

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

Anyone ordered anything from here? Did it ship yet

I ordered a laptop on Wednesday morning, and hasn't shipped yet. I understand that yesterday was Thanksgiving and they are busy but as a premier member, I thought it would've shipped by now.

I ordered a few things Thursday morning and they all shipped this morning. And I'm not a Premier member.

#156 diplo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   908 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:58 AM

I ordered a few things Thursday morning and they all shipped this morning. And I'm not a Premier member.

Ok thank you, thought something was up

#157 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:03 AM

I ordered a new mic for streaming =p

Blue Microphones - Snowball

http://www.newegg.co...Item=36-431-002

#158 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25667 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:49 AM

@NewEggJeff

Any plans for a Dragon Age Inquisition PC deal...?