* * * * - 8 votes

November 28 - December 1 Xbox.com Black Friday deals. This was pulled off the black Friday page in about 2 minutes after it went live.

#1 cx10t216  

cx10t216

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:29 PM

pIOsDwd.jpg

Long story short: I managed to grab this screen shot as soon as black Friday sale page went up. 2 mins later the page went down to take the supposed to be secret week end deals off. Some percentage calculations are OFF for some reason. The deals might change but I would hold off buying any of those titles until Friday if I was you. 

Back Story: I didn't want to tell the full story and why I made an account on CAG to post the screen shot but Let me vent off lol:

As soon as I grabbed the screen shot I posted on Xbox one subreddit. It was masked by Mods instantly and one of them messaged me saying what is my source. I told him to re-read the title (My reddit post had the same title as this post). Then he didn't reply and when I tried to comment on a post by someone else completely irrelevant to BF sales. I found out that no body can see my comments at all. Every thing I submit is masked and I'm the only person who can see it. Was so upset... Mods on reddit are (insert bad word here) Not all of them but in my experience, most are :p

#2 Lumas101  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:31 PM

Thanks for posting here, too. Like I asked in the other forum, does anyone know what is included in the Titanfall bundle?

#3 Dark Rider   The Bus Guy CAGiversary!   2853 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:33 PM

Those... Are actually pretty competitive. WTF is going on at Microsoft. 

#4 TaylorM06   #CAG4EVAR CAGiversary!   1364 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

TaylorM06

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:36 PM

Thanks for posting here, too. Like I asked in the other forum, does anyone know what is included in the Titanfall bundle?

Probably the game and season pass.

#5 cx10t216  

cx10t216

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:36 PM

I didn't want to tell the full story and why I made an account on CAG to post the screen shot but Let me vent off lol:

As soon as I grabbed the screen shot I posted on Xbox one subreddit. It was masked by Mods instantly and one of them messaged me saying what is my source. I told him to re-read the title (My reddit post had the same title as this post). Then he didn't reply and when I tried to comment on a post by someone else completly irrelevant to BF sales. I found out that no body can see my comments at all. Every thing I submit is masked and I'm the only person who can see it. Was so upset...

Anyway Back to your question, I really have no idea and I suppose it the base game + the season pass but I might be wrong. 

#6 thatsbarejones  

thatsbarejones

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

Thank you sir! I'm so glad I waited to get BF4 Premium. If these are real I'm gonna be a happy guy.

#7 Lumas101  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:41 PM

Glad that I decided last-second to skip buying Titanfall at Best Buy for $20 after GCU, as this is even a better deal and I already have $30 in my Live account. Now how to spend the last $10...?

#8 gkrykewy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1244 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:43 PM

Some of the prices are cheaper on Friday, but this is a good sign re: how much stock they'll have.

#9 thatsbarejones  

thatsbarejones

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:44 PM

Some of the prices are cheaper on Friday, but this is a good sign re: how much stock they'll have.

These are all digital.

#10 Dysheekie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   732 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:44 PM

I clicked an email from Microsoft this morning (which is now no longer working) and saw Peggle 2 (Xbox One) for 4.99.  Now it doesn't show up anymore.  

#11 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7923 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

Wouldn't say the list is mind blowing, but Shadow of Mordor for $30???? I'm all over that.

#12 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12220 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

Wouldn't say the list is mind blowing, but Shadow of Mordor for $30???? I'm all over that.

You can get it for 20$ at bestbuy with gamers club unlocked though. 30$ is Hardly a great price for it at this point

#13 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   11238 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:58 PM

Not bad for digital but yeah better prices for physical else where

#14 chuckinkc   Childish CAGbino CAGiversary!   1334 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:06 PM

Not bad for digital but yeah better prices for physical else where

This. Physical > Digital for me. No resale value in digital.

#15 marineal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1536 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

marineal

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:08 PM

Damn, those deals are garbage. 

#16 B:L   twitch.tv/BLbeel CAGiversary!   1670 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:14 PM

I didn't want to tell the full story and why I made an account on CAG to post the screen shot but Let me vent off lol:
As soon as I grabbed the screen shot I posted on Xbox one subreddit. It was masked by Mods instantly and one of them messaged me saying what is my source. I told him to re-read the title (My reddit post had the same title as this post). Then he didn't reply and when I tried to comment on a post by someone else completly irrelevant to BF sales. I found out that no body can see my comments at all. Every thing I submit is masked and I'm the only person who can see it. Was so upset...

That's called a shadow ban. It means all your messages are effectively masked and no one can see it.

It's basically a way for a mod to ban you without you knowing.

#17 MattZack   Virtue for the virtuous, signaling for others. CAGiversary!   1273 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:17 PM

Thanks for the post OP, good information.

#18 metallicoholic   Metal 'Til I'm 60 CAGiversary!   1218 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

metallicoholic

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:17 PM

I clicked an email from Microsoft this morning (which is now no longer working) and saw Peggle 2 (Xbox One) for 4.99.  Now it doesn't show up anymore.  

This page from Xbox.com shows Peggle 2 for $4.99 yet when you click on it it's still full price:  http://www.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-games

Looks like all the other games are showing their sale prices though. I'll have to check on the actual console. Hopefully that Peggle price was not done in error.

Guess I'll wait and see on Titanfall. I can't figure out what the "bundle" is since the regular game + season pass right now doesn't equal the $74.99 price that is shown on that sale page. 

#19 synnarc   Lord of the VRAM CAGiversary!   1535 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

Thanks for the post OP. I'll probably grab The TWD bundle for $25.

#20 io   ... Super Moderators   24648 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:34 PM

Nice - I almost bought the Destiny Digital Guardian Edition a few days ago just to save me the hassle of disc switching. Now I can wait for that 10% off. Thanks OP!

#21 rstar86   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   126 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

killer instinct is $20 on black Friday? It's about time I can finally get something for that console. Come to think of it that's the only reason why I got the console. I hope season 2 will be on sale too but I doubt it

#22 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   11238 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:29 PM

killer instinct is $20 on black Friday? It's about time I can finally get something for that console. Come to think of it that's the only reason why I got the console. I hope season 2 will be on sale too but I doubt it

Its on sale cheaper at best buy

#23 CDiablo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   318 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

Digital BF deals still more than physical BF deals, when will they learn.

#24 Groo The Wanderer  

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:02 PM

Damn, those deals are garbage.

Seriously. You can tell who the people without GCU are if you see someone getting excited over these "deals".

#25 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12220 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:05 PM

Seriously. You can tell who the people without GCU are if you see someone getting excited over these "deals".

Pretty much this. Plus digital has no resale value

#26 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3548 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:14 PM

That's called a shadow ban. It means all your messages are effectively masked and no one can see it.

It's basically a way for a mod to ban you without you knowing.

Am I remembering it wrong?  Wasn't reddit where the celeb nude pictures were posted or was that another site?  If I'm remembering correctly, it's pretty screwed up that he got banned for this.  

#27 KingofOldSchool   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5092 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

KingofOldSchool

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

Its on sale cheaper at best buy

You're thinking of the Season 2 Combo Breaker disc.

This is for season 1 and comes with the original KI that doesn't come with the standard game.

#28 KingofOldSchool   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5092 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

KingofOldSchool

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

Am I remembering it wrong?  Wasn't reddit where the celeb nude pictures were posted or was that another site?  If I'm remembering correctly, it's pretty screwed up that he got banned for this.  

Yes, 4chan and Reddit.

#29 thegame85   Spicy Curry #30 CAGiversary!   1438 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:22 PM

That Titanfall season pass price isn't bad.

#30 dominator   Boss CAGiversary!   1849 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:24 PM

Definitely getting Titanfall and The Walking Dead.