Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread! My kids gonna love this!! Can't wait to pre-order more of the exclusives.

Nice post! I know MSRP still isn't considered a deal, but I like that there's a place I can go to for (hopefully) current Amiibo information. I assume you will be keeping track of limiteds/variants and sales on Amiibos? I only bought three at launch but I've got the rest of the initial series still on hold at Best Buy. Will probably pick them up on Friday/Saturday depending on my Black Friday pickups and remaining funds.

Never got into skylanders or DI but this got me hooked somehow impulsively already bought 4 of them. Hoping for a b2g1 this december somewhere.

Isn't Rosalina & Luma exclusive to Target?
Yeah i think you are right. I wasn't sure if she was an exclusive. There are rumors there might be a Walmart and Amazon exclusive.

Nice post! I know MSRP still isn't considered a deal, but I like that there's a place I can go to for (hopefully) current Amiibo information. I assume you will be keeping track of limiteds/variants and sales on Amiibos? I only bought three at launch but I've got the rest of the initial series still on hold at Best Buy. Will probably pick them up on Friday/Saturday depending on my Black Friday pickups and remaining funds.
Yeah ill keep it updated. I want to collect them too, thats why I made this thread. I would want collect them all and sell them for a higher price or if that doesn't work at least I would have a cool collection to my self (Nintendo fan).

Yeah i think you are right. I wasn't sure if she was an exclusive. There are rumors there might be a Walmart and Amazon exclusive.

Yeah ill keep it updated. I want to collect them too, thats why I made this thread. I would want collect them all and sell them for a higher price or if that doesn't work at least I would have a cool collection to my self (Nintendo fan).
Good luck to ya! That's a ton of work and I know from past experiences that trying to maintain a mega-thread takes up a lot of time. I don't know how folks like Frisky keep it together. Sure those are updated weekly but it's still a ton of work.

While I was looking for the Samus variant, I ended up grabbing the only Marth figure the store had. It's my first Amiibo figure and I am a bit let down. I've been huge into Skylanders for years, and the Amiibo quality (at least this character) feels flimsy and cheap in comparison.

Thanks for making this OP, it gave me a heads up about the exclusives amiibos. I have several of them already and I think the quality on them is better than what I expected. Granted I haven't seen what all of them look like in person nor have I seen what a Skylander and Disney Infinity figure looks like, but they have excellent pant jobs compared to most mass produced stuff I have seen. I hope they make more games that utilize them and give them bigger functions. Worst case scenario if they don't is that they still look great on my computer desk  :D/

While I was looking for the Samus variant, I ended up grabbing the only Marth figure the store had. It's my first Amiibo figure and I am a bit let down. I've been huge into Skylanders for years, and the Amiibo quality (at least this character) feels flimsy and cheap in comparison.
i here yah, at least skylanders are cheaper, but nintendo is all about cheap and over pricing to begin with because people will buy what we sail because of their own ignorance.. the fact that they dont do anything special to begin with is crap and i heard they are already working on a more tech savy model that will do more for twice the price and still do less than skylanders and disney, simple solution is best to stay away from their products in the first place

I still think that Nintendo needs a Skylanders-type adventure game that puts the Amiibos to significant use. Right now they feel like afterthoughts.

I still think that Nintendo needs a Skylanders-type adventure game that puts the Amiibos to significant use. Right now they feel like afterthoughts.
Agreed! They would be smart to be working on it now and come out the first week of Sept, beating Skylanders and Infinity sequels

yeah ty op, checked off lucario and shulk

don't usually like to give my opinion on these boards, because CAG, but amiibos are great. I dont get the hate, when you compare them to the paywall type figures that are disney infinity and skylanders, never played them so i'm not sure if im right... but don't you HAVE to buy those figures in order to be able to play as them when they are already written onto the discs of the games you buy?

people would go even crazier if you HAD to own an amiibo in order to unlock that character in Sm4sh. These seem to unlock fun unecessary things in MULTIPLE GAMES on Wii U and 3DS (albeit soon enough with release of "NeW" 3ds and 3ds portals). 1 figure can unlock a costume in one game a weapon in another, while still being able to access the equivlent of some kind genetic algorithm that continues to grow and learn as it fights you in sm4sh (ok that last one may be a hyperbolic statement).

They still offer continued support can be added retroactively like they did with MK8 which released pre-amiibo announcement, I expect almost every 1st party game on their release schedule for both 3ds and Wii U to integrate it somehow, then they can entice 3rd parties to include unlockables/features. Let's say rayman costumes like the M&L costumes in Legends with different unlocks depending on amiibo scanned. Seems like a Lot of potential.

the sm4sh amiibos only read/write for sm4sh so i expect the next amiibo line to be for an all NEW amiibo IP. that will give them an excuse to sell us most of the characters again in different poses that read/write only for that game, I don't know what other Nintendo franchise will be able to give as much access amiibo-able characters as sm4sh did to deserve its own series line.

Great job on the OP but I believe Pit and Little Mac are actually releasing in December (unless they very recently got pushed back).

Holy shit on that dual cannon Samus auction! Wtf!!!
The seller is pretty wily. Got every blog to post his story, the fanboys hyped each other up and now are tripping over each other to pay this guy for his factory fuck up while it's at it's peak of relevance. I imagine after this auction ends, the VGA is going to start making acrylic amiibo cases...

Best buy (bb.com) seems to be applying gcu to amiibos added to cart as well. This may be common knowledge here but I was surprised (and pleased).

But no marth or villager availability :(

Did anyone manage to preorder Ike from Amazon?  I just saw today that the third wave is available, but he is already sold out.  I'll likely get them from Best Buy instead, but for now put in my order for Mega Man and Bowser.

They really should have been a bit more careful about where they stuck the support podium on some of those... especially Peach. Bowser must have really stretched her out. 

So they made it seem like it would take forever to get an Amiibo to the level cap but I got all 12 to cap in just a few matches. The 8 player mode with all Amiibos is quite a show.

You think that these Amiibos are going to sell out at places and be hard to find ? How long is this Toys "R" Us deal going on for buy one get one 40% off? My Girlfriend ended up  buying me Peach and Pikachu the other day, I just cant bring myself to open them up. They have wonderful packaging and as a collector I want to keep them intact. Any speculations on if they will be worth something some day or do you think they will end up like the Skylander/Infinity figures? 

They'll be worth something someday.
Some will become rare. Marth and villager are already difficult to find.
I don't want to open mine either.

Anyone find that defected Samus yet?

They really should have been a bit more careful about where they stuck the support podium on some of those... especially Peach. Bowser must have really stretched her out.
WTF? O_O

Best buy shipped my villager order today, marth is available to ship too. I just ordered him on bb.com.

Had to add him to cart again, refreshing cart didn't work.

Good luck!

"*Save $10 on ANY Skylanders, Disney Infinity and Amiibo figures and accessories purchase of $35 or more."

Will that stack with the BOGO 40% off? I don't see anything about that deal.

Went to Walmart and found Wii Fit Trainer, The Villager, and one Marth. I purchased all three and I never looked back. They still had three Wii Fit Trainers and one more Villager when I left.

"*Save $10 on ANY Skylanders, Disney Infinity and Amiibo figures and accessories purchase of $35 or more."

Will that stack with the BOGO 40% off? I don't see anything about that deal.
Same here. It's not taking an additional $10 off on TRU's website. That would be a great deal of it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back