* * * * - 50 votes

Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

#4471 LyricalOne   Lurker & such CAGiversary!   62 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

LyricalOne

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:50 PM

Target wouldn't restock overnight would they? It is sunday after all. But they open in 30 minutes and I'm up. So if there's any chance of a restock im going

They actually do at times, it depends on the employees and how staffed they are.

I know last week I found a Little Mac there Saturday night along with a Zelda. Employee saw me grab them and said "Oh sorry, these were meant to be placed out here after closing hours..." and took the Zelda.

I hid the Mac and was afraid it wouldn't ring up...Psshh bought it with no problem.

I just did a little rendezvous through 2 Targets and it seems one got nothing at all, while the other got 2 Diddy's and about 3 Luigis.

No Capt. Falcons :( 

#4472 knorman19  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:03 PM

Nothing new at target or toys r us here. They apparently opened two hours ago. Oh well. Guess I'll try Walmart

#4473 LyricalOne   Lurker & such CAGiversary!   62 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

LyricalOne

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:09 PM

Nothing new at target or toys r us here. They apparently opened two hours ago. Oh well. Guess I'll try Walmart

Yeah I woke up around 6 and noticed they opened at 6.

Toys R Us had nothing new.

My Walmart has nothing..and I mean nothing. Even the display is gone.

When I asked the sales associate, he told me it was there, but now it's gone. Maybe someone bought it..

O.O?

Lol

#4474 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22461 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:09 PM

Has anyone heard anything new about TRU's cancelled "due to a glitch but they're not really cancelled" story? I get the feeling that it was a true story but since they listed all of them on their site and eBay, and subsequently sold out, they now have twice as many orders (old + new) but only have enough figures incoming to fill some... 

#4475 Dustin1084  

Dustin1084

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:20 PM

Targets in Puyallup, WA had plenty of Luigi and Diddy Kong in stock. Couldn't find any falcons or Pit though. Picked up the last fox at one of em. Target at south hill mall had the Diddy kong's (about 6),and target closer to graham had the luigi's(5).

#4476 elbarto1  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:30 PM

I grabbed 2 falcons from target s Philly. A 30 min drive and I literally lived 5 blocks from it a year ago.

When I asked the guy pulled all the restock out from the back. 6 boxes of fresh 'bos. I saw tons of wave 1 and 2 but no heavy hitters or Mac & pit. No more cap either from what I saw.

So it's entirely possible your target is restocking today.

Nothing new at TRU S Philly

Best buy S Philly had a nice setup including diddy and Zelda, they had a sign apologizing for an error pushing Luigi back that we've seen posted on here before.

#4477 cg8889   Gamer Dad CAGiversary!   970 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:41 PM

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c4b397ad3

Wow...

#4478 Nintendo_Hawk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   317 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Nintendo_Hawk

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:46 PM

Group buy on the Buy It Now for that one ^^^ ??

Seriously lol ... :)

#4479 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3095 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:47 PM

I just noticed that Meta Knight is sold out now. When did that happen?

#4480 Nintendo_Hawk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   317 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Nintendo_Hawk

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

I think all of the wave 3 pre-orders at BB went out either yesterday or the day before. It was just recent.

#4481 OmgitsAndo  

OmgitsAndo

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

Yesterday around 3:14 EST

#4482 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   1430 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

redreflect

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

Wow...

Kind of cool but no way he gets that much.

#4483 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36694 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

Do you know how much an eye patch that small costs?

I think all of the wave 3 pre-orders at BB went out either yesterday or the day before. It was just recent.

Yep.

#4484 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1566 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:05 PM

Wow...

Feedback score...1 lol

Well now i know why i sometimes see creepy guys using magnifying glasses in the amiibo section at toys r us.

On another note, just like that other guy who posted his wal mart no longer has an amiibo section, i noticed yesterday mine disappeared as well. I thought it was just my wal mart. All they had were some loose commons in a bin. Whats going on with that?

#4485 HDShadow   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   556 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:07 PM

I had to let Targets know that availability had just popped up when I was talking to them. Before they said no but upon hearing that they checked and found them. The Amiibo are coming in UPS packages, so they typically aren't stocked at midnight.

Also Toys R Us was giving canceled Amiibo preorder buyers $25 if you called customer service.

#4486 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36694 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

Would be great if Target hadn't taken the pages down so I could check availability before going out hunting.

#4487 247   . CAGiversary!   1519 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:16 PM

Would be great if Target hadn't taken the pages down so I could check availability before going out hunting.

yea. the online inventory checker I was using was posted on reddit and is no longer working.

#4488 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36694 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

yea. the online inventory checker I was using was posted on reddit and is no longer working.

Yeah. :-(

I miss the old scanners where you could punch the number into at least and see if there were any in the back.

#4489 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   1430 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

redreflect

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:26 PM

Yeah. :-(

I miss the old scanners where you could punch the number into at least and see if there were any in the back.

They still have those at my local Target. I swear that I'm the only one that ever uses them though.

#4490 Jardarpp  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

Anyone else notice the thread title says "mega knight" instead of meta knight?

#4491 Mario Speedwagon  

Mario Speedwagon

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:51 PM

Anyone need a Diddy Kong?

#4492 Kyanos   Big Kitty CAGiversary!   899 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

Anyone else notice the thread title says "mega knight" instead of meta knight?

Yes, and it irritates me.

#4493 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9923 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:03 PM

Yes, and it irritates me.

I foresee a mass cancelation in the future. they are going to be like, we never got any mega Knights in but have a ton of these Meta Knights.

#4494 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2981 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:05 PM

Ugh who would do such a stupid thing

#4495 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

Wow...

Shipping kills it.

#4496 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3095 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

I really wish that Best Buy would take away the "add to cart" button on the three amiibos. I can't help but periodically punch in my zip code for disappointment.

#4497 Spacepest   Your Tax Dollars At Work CAGiversary!   1217 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Spacepest

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

So, I really want a Pit Amiibo for my personal collection, I can't drive all over town, and can't seem to find any retailers online selling them at you know, retail prices.

I'm going to wait a bit to see if more come in stock (or if I get any in my Xmas stocking), but I'm afraid I might have to resort to Ebay.

Fuck it, if I'm going to have to order from Ebay, I'm ordering one of the import Amiibos from Japan. Because dammit, if I'm going to pay an arm and a leg for something it better be something coming from the other side of the world.

#4498 jkimrey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1986 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:40 PM

Personally I'm not worried too much about not finding a Pit yet. It seems very few stores have received any yet, mostly fye stores for some bizarre reason.

My guess is that in the next week or two it will become about as common as Falcon or at least Mac or Diddy. Just my guess though... :)

So, I really want a Pit Amiibo for my personal collection, I can't drive all over town, and can't seem to find any retailers online selling them at you know, retail prices.

I'm going to wait a bit to see if more come in stock (or if I get any in my Xmas stocking), but I'm afraid I might have to resort to Ebay.

Fuck it, if I'm going to have to order from Ebay, I'm ordering one of the import Amiibos from Japan. Because dammit, if I'm going to pay an arm and a leg for something it better be something coming from the other side of the world.

#4499 Ryouko   Where's my danish?! CAGiversary!   404 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:40 PM

Nothing much in Madison, WI. Target in Fitchburg has Diddys and Luigis, though. I stopped by Toys R Us to pre-order a Lucario in store, since online seems to be a disaster. They didn't even have tags out for Falcon, Pit, Diddy or Lil Mac.

#4500 eXTechno   Techno CAGiversary!   296 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

eXTechno

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

Just be Patient, Best Buy gets Pit on the 30th