Chase Freedom $200 back on $500 spent in your first three months.

PetersHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
I just got an email stating that I can refer up to ten people to Chase. If you get the card, you can get $200 back on your first $500 spent. With Christmas next month, it'll be really easy to spend $500. You can use the $200 for a statement credit and end up only paying $300. I did a similar offer with them earlier this year and they paid out pretty quick.

I think you can get this same offer without a referral, but if you'd use my referral I'd appreciate it. You just need to message me your name and email and I'll enter it, and they'll send you an email which will take you to the application.

I'm sending my brother one, so that's nine referrals left. Send me messages, don't leave your info in this thread.

This is only good until December 8th.

By the way, Chase Freedom is a cashback card (obviously), so using their bonus categories and their quarterly special (5% at Amazon) , you can get another $25+ back when spending that $500 to get the $200, giving you $225 or more off of that $500.

If you want to know what sites like Newegg, Walmart etc. get you in cashback before you decide to sign up, just send me a message. 

You need decent credit to get this card!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back