Don't Starve: Giant Edition PS Vita FREE?

6er

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was just on the internet browser playstation store trying to queue up my PS plus games for download(new HDD), and saw Don't Starve wasn't free for me despite having already downloaded it on PS Plus. When I searched, I saw the Giant Edition for the Vita is free for me. Not sure what's going on but you might check for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an unadvertised perk, or a glitch. Who knows the GE version just came out on Vita a few months ago
they said if you download it for free on the ps3/4 you got it a few months back for free on the vita since it was crossbuy or something

Thanks OP.

When I searched for the game, both the PS4 and Vita vesions showed up as free. I added the Vita version to the cart and it still showed $0.00. I then added the PS4 version and it said $14.99. I removed the PS4 version and got the Vita version for free.

Thanks again.

Weird, it is letting me repurchase the PS4 version, but I know I have it...But it also gave me the Vita version for free.

Also, perhaps this was discussed in the main PSN deal thread, but there is now a place for 10-digit discount codes. But PSN cards are not 10 digits...so I wonder what that is for.

Weird, it is letting me repurchase the PS4 version, but I know I have it...But it also gave me the Vita version for free.

Also, perhaps this was discussed in the main PSN deal thread, but there is now a place for 10-digit discount codes. But PSN cards are not 10 digits...so I wonder what that is for.
I read on another website this morning that the place for the 10-digit codes will be used for percentages off, but Sony hasn't actually implemented their use yet (i.e. input a code and get 10% off).

Well hot damn! It's showing free for me as well. I had to purchase the Giant Edition (at $0, but free nonetheless).  I did get the PS4 copy of the game when it was a PlayStation Plus game months back.

Either way the deal seems to be going on still.

Well hot damn! It's showing free for me as well. I had to purchase the Giant Edition (at $0, but free nonetheless). I did get the PS4 copy of the game when it was a PlayStation Plus game months back.

Either way the deal seems to be going on still.
It's because the game has Cross Buy support, so having the PS4 previously means you got the Vita version when it released. It's not a deal, glitch, or anything like that.

bread's done
Back