Free game on Japanese XBox One Marketplace: Onigiri

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
Have to change your region to Hong Kong and language to japan. Then when your system reboots head to the store and it's the anime tile.

Once you boot the game it will ask for your email and password. It will then send a confirmation email and you'll be able to play .

If it's wrong to post this feel free to delete

If you want to do it its up you to risk it.

just know this. Awhile back a game was offered for free for the ukraine region i tried to switched to that region was unable to grab that file. The worst part was if you want to change it back? it takes forever literally. I had to call support and play dumb (like i accidently changed regions) and ask them to switch it back. They said it would take 3-4 weeks! and that was only like an hour after making said mistake to change it back Trust me NOT worth the hassle.. Switching back is not automatic and they literally put you on a list which takes forever because they must be manually changing it.

That means any sales in the u.s during that time could not be bought from. Literally any dlc or stuff you wanna buy is out of the question Had all kinds of account accessing problems. Try a month of potentially not accessing your stuff and everything being screwed (had part of my account appear half in english and in russian)

besides the ban risk changing regions was one humongous headache

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I only used new accounts, instead of mains. Never got banned. Looks like M$ is working on fixing their problems for Xbox one, but who knows about 360

Only took me 5 minutes to change my region back and forth.

But yah do as you wish. I may delete this anyways as I can't really get anywhere not knowing Japanese. :p

bread's done
Back