Games for Sale

minigendo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Greetings,

I've got a number of games for sale and thought I'd try the CAG trading forum.  As I'm just beginning, I'll be starting small.  While I have reviewed the Trading / Feedback Rules / Guidelines, I am new to this.  Please do let me know if I have violated any rules and I will try to rectify the matter as quickly as possible.

PS Vita Download Game Download codes:

The Walking Dead - The Complete First Season - $5

The Lego Movie Videogame - $5

Payment via Paypal only, please.  Please contact via pm if you have any questions.

My thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump - Out of curiosity, how is postage typically handled for physical trades, sales? Does anyone have any recommendations?
I think most CAGs around here reuse boxes from online orders or buy bubble mailers in bulk from stores like Wal-Mart. You might also want to look into buying a cheap digital scale, so you can calculate exact shipping.

I think most CAGs around here reuse boxes from online orders or buy bubble mailers in bulk from stores like Wal-Mart. You might also want to look into buying a cheap digital scale, so you can calculate exact shipping.
My thanks for your advice. I have a gracious plenty of mailers waiting reuse. I guess I'll have to invest in a scale. The uncertainty of shipping rates is what has largely deterred me from trying online physical good sales.

My thanks for your advice. I have a gracious plenty of mailers waiting reuse. I guess I'll have to invest in a scale. The uncertainty of shipping rates is what has largely deterred me from trying online physical good sales.
I got a food scale at aldi for $10. It's pretty accurate.

You can also go to the post office and ask them to check for you. use the most economical way. They always try to upsell you.

Always send with a tracking number!

I got a food scale at aldi for $10. It's pretty accurate.

You can also go to the post office and ask them to check for you. use the most economical way. They always try to upsell you.

Always send with a tracking number!
My thanks for your advice as well. To ask though, it seems like you would need to know the shipping cost in advance (else how could you choose a suitable price), but without the end destination shipping costs may well vary?

Are those prices final? If I do purchase the first game code, would we use a MM?
For the moment, yes, those prices are firm.

I'm afraid that I'm not certain what a MM is. My thought had been that I would send the codes via this site's internal messaging system, or via email if that was what was requested.

Respectfully, regardless of what you think of my price's firmness, we may not be ideal trading partners simply because I have no feedback, and you have very low feedback.

Ignoring all of that, please let me thank you for your interest, and your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thanks for your advice as well. To ask though, it seems like you would need to know the shipping cost in advance (else how could you choose a suitable price), but without the end destination shipping costs may well vary?
i estimate about $3. Historically I can usually ship stuff for $3 or less.

For the moment, yes, those prices are firm.

I'm afraid that I'm not certain what a MM is. My thought had been that I would send the codes via this site's internal messaging system, or via email if that was what was requested.

Respectfully, regardless of what you think of my price's firmness, we may not be ideal trading partners simply because I have no feedback, and you have very low feedback.

Ignoring all of that, please let me thank you for your interest, and your time.
An MM is generally someone, normally a Mod, who has a ridiculous amount of feedback that acts as a Middle Man for two people with either no or little feedback. So in this deal for instance. You send them the code for the game, and the other party send them the money. They do not give the money or the code to either other party until it is proven the code works. Then once said code works the money is sent to the seller normally through Paypal. Again this could work for high value trades as well as higher priced deals. Hope this helps.

An MM is generally someone, normally a Mod, who has a ridiculous amount of feedback that acts as a Middle Man for two people with either no or little feedback. So in this deal for instance. You send them the code for the game, and the other party send them the money. They do not give the money or the code to either other party until it is proven the code works. Then once said code works the money is sent to the seller normally through Paypal. Again this could work for high value trades as well as higher priced deals. Hope this helps.
Hmm, that's an interesting system. In this specific case, since the items currently being sold are all digital, I might suggest a variation in which the middle man merely verifies that the codes work, and then the buyer pays the seller, and then the seller sends the codes. This would save on frictional losses to Paypal et. all.

To ask, how does one find a middle man? Additionally, what sort of fees are typically associated with the service, if any?

My thanks for your time.

Hmm, that's an interesting system. In this specific case, since the items currently being sold are all digital, I might suggest a variation in which the middle man merely verifies that the codes work, and then the buyer pays the seller, and then the seller sends the codes. This would save on frictional losses to Paypal et. all.

To ask, how does one find a middle man? Additionally, what sort of fees are typically associated with the service, if any?

My thanks for your time.
Well depending on your paypal setup as long as it isn't a business type one you wouldn't find any fees buy gifting said amount. In this case with digital I don't think there would be any fees from the middle man. The only time I think there would be is if the shipping cost from sending the package back out if not already paid for. And that is just down to asking the mods or a trusted member of the site on who could do it in the first place.

Well depending on your paypal setup as long as it isn't a business type one you wouldn't find any fees buy gifting said amount. In this case with digital I don't think there would be any fees from the middle man. The only time I think there would be is if the shipping cost from sending the package back out if not already paid for. And that is just down to asking the mods or a trusted member of the site on who could do it in the first place.
Forum rules prohibit that, do they not? The use of gift transactions as payment, that is.

bread's done
Back