Legoshop.com lego movie 3D bluray $20

That's the 2D version hot shot. Skiizim is right that Target has the 3D version for $9 and shows in stock at all stores near me.
He still got screwed out of $11. Terrible deal.

I don't understand why people are still buying anything 3d since it is a failed technology and will not be around for much longer. It's like people buying a beta versus a vhs when the writing was already on the wall that beta was being ushered out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch. I went in at around 10 pm to Target last night--four hours after opening--and got it for $9 too. About 40 still on the shelf at the time.

He still got screwed out of $11. Terrible deal.

I don't understand why people are still buying anything 3d since it is a failed technology and will not be around for much longer. It's like people buying a beta versus a vhs when the writing was already on the wall that beta was being ushered out.
While 3-D will never penetrate the market to the point where everyone has it, it's still popular among enthusiasts, and sometimes even outsells the standard version (especially if it really improves the experience, like Gravity and Guardians of the Galaxy).

Through Saturday night while supplies last. At $9 a pop though there's no guarantee, especially with the allure of a free Vetruvius on the outside of the package.
Can confirm it was $9 in store today (and online though target wouldn't allow any store to do pick up).

I am so happy that I bought the Morgan Freeman figurine edition for $9 at Target earlier today. Is it normal for modern blu-rays to include both DVD and ultraviolet copies of movies? I'm pretty far out of the loop.

Also, the ultraviolet stream was decently taller on my tv than the dvd, but with higher resolution. Any idea why?

I am so happy that I bought the Morgan Freeman figurine edition for $9 at Target earlier today. Is it normal for modern blu-rays to include both DVD and ultraviolet copies of movies? I'm pretty far out of the loop.

Also, the ultraviolet stream was decently taller on my tv than the dvd, but with higher resolution. Any idea why?
I don't the specs between the HDX version and the DVD, sometimes they are cropped differently I guess?

I bought Lego Movie for $9 on Thanksgiviing evening. I'm trading in my old Blu Ray copy at Amazon for $4 so the net upgrade cost was only $5 to get the 3D disc + the lego figure which my kid already ran off with. I threw away the outer packaging. It seemed pointless.

I don't the specs between the HDX version and the DVD, sometimes they are cropped differently I guess?
As far as I know, HDX is a VUDU term and not a UV term. On VUDU HD is 720p (not sure about sound) and HDX is 1080p with 7.1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno. For those of us in areas where it was impossible to get this during the Target sale (left my family behind Thanksgiving night to try and grab one and came up empty handed, even after calling around to three other Targets), this could be a decent consolation prize/price.

I dunno. For those of us in areas where it was impossible to get this during the Target sale (left my family behind Thanksgiving night to try and grab one and came up empty handed, even after calling around to three other Targets), this could be a decent consolation prize/price.
OP could have had banked VIP points too.

bread's done
Back