3D-BD-DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES [(Only @ Best Buy)]

That's the metalpack/steelbook..  It depends..are you a collector or just want it for the 3d?  Seriously the 3d in this movie was poorly done.  I just want the metalpack.

They will charge you when it ships which should be sunday or monday.

That's the metalpack/steelbook.. It depends..are you a collector or just want it for the 3d? Seriously the 3d in this movie was poorly done. I just want the metalpack.

They will charge you when it ships which should be sunday or monday.
Just want the metal pack, I'm planning on selling off the 3d and digital copies

Picked it up yesterday around 2-ish.   Online inventory said my local store was out of stock, but when I got there, about 15 copies were on the shelf.  FYI, for those who like the artwok of the metalpak, but not the off-center title on the spine, the regular 3d version looks similar (but not as dark / red) and comes with a slipcover.

Picked it up yesterday around 2-ish. Online inventory said my local store was out of stock, but when I got there, about 15 copies were on the shelf. FYI, for those who like the artwok of the metalpak, but not the off-center title on the spine, the regular 3d version looks similar (but not as dark / red) and comes with a slipcover.
Same thing happened here. Thankfully I ended up with a great csr who new it was bs and when she couldn't even find my online order just pulled from the shelf and let me take that copy. Having recklessly built a large disney steelbook collection over the black friday I've finally noticed why people dislike the Metalpak spine.

I feel that if I pulled the trigger on this, that I'd go crazy about not having the matching 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' case. I don't even remember seeing a Metalpak/Steelbook for the first one...hmmm...

I feel that if I pulled the trigger on this, that I'd go crazy about not having the matching 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' case. I don't even remember seeing a Metalpak/Steelbook for the first one...hmmm...
That's the reason I didn't get it lol, it would drive me crazy that it didn't match anything lol, and I can get the regular one for only $15

That's the reason I didn't get it lol, it would drive me crazy that it didn't match anything lol, and I can get the regular one for only $15
I bought the first one for 6 bucks and desperately tried to get the first as a metalpak. It was sold at Target this summer for like 12 bucks but now the cheapest I could find was 30. I can't stomach paying the mark up either so I'll scour ebay for a cheap one that may eventually come about.

Just got back from WM. Price matched their website with no difficulties, handed over the coupon - BOOM. Easy. $5.56 with tax out the door.

Bought this, in store pickup, then three days later, CANCELLED! SOLD to an Ebayer most likely! I suppose it's just as well, given how much I've spent already, but the thought one of those b-stards is going to make money irks me!

Bought this, in store pickup, then three days later, CANCELLED! SOLD to an Ebayer most likely! I suppose it's just as well, given how much I've spent already, but the thought one of those b-stards is going to make money irks me!
If you didn't cancel it, call BB customer care and have them do a new order for your in-store pickup price and free shipping. They can't cancel the order out from under you if it's less than 8 days from date it was available for in-store pickup. If they marked the order as ready for pickup, then it should have been waiting for you. If they couldn't find it, they would have marked it as out of stock, not canceled.

bread's done
Back