$14.99 boxed sets + more @Amazon

anderson4145

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Bourne Trilogy

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/The-Bourne-Trilogy-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d039%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-039-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B003H6KRIE&ASIN=B003H6KRIE&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Back-to-the-Future-Trilogy-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d039%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-039-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0054OGQOQ&ASIN=B0054OGQOQ&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Riddick: The Complete Collection

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Riddick-The-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d039%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-039-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00GHP8T1Y&ASIN=B00GHP8T1Y&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead Trilogy 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/The-Worlds-End-and-Hot-Fuzz-and-Shaun-of-the-Dead-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d039%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-039-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00F98FOL8&ASIN=B00F98FOL8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

The Jack Ryan Collection (The Hunt for Red October / Patriot Games / Clear and Present Danger / The Sum of All Fears) $12.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/The-Jack-Ryan-Collection-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d039%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-039-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B000RZGIPO&ASIN=B000RZGIPO&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I saw a Lightning Deal for the Bourne DVD set but not the BD.

finally pick up The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead Trilogy. 

Thanks! didn't really want to pay more than 12 but I haven't seen these movies for 4 dollars or less a pop on blu ray

finally pick up The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead Trilogy.

Thanks! didn't really want to pay more than 12 but I haven't seen these movies for 4 dollars or less a pop on blu ray
The trilogy is worth having in either case. It's nothing that screams HD treatment, but the content is what matters. I've used this argument to justify whether I want to get a DVD or a Blu of something.

The Riddick movies are awesome, I hope people buy more of them so they can finish off the series the way they want.  (They are debating if they want 1 or 2 more movies) and the DVD sales are the only reason we even got the third.

Damn. I literally just opened the copy of Riddick I bought on Black Friday last night. I would have much rather spent the extra $7 and got the whole set.

I bit on the Cornetto Trilogy. I had Shaun of the Dead and maybe Hot Fuzz on DVD at one point but God only knows what happened to them in between my various moves. And I've never seen World's End so for $14.99 to get all three plus the UV codes so my family can watch them, too, on our VUDU library? I'm in.

I'm debating the Riddick set, too.

Thanks OP! I went ahead and grabbed Riddick trilogy because I like Pitch Black enough, and don't feel Chronicles of Riddick is as bad as everybody says. Also, I haven't seen the latest so I'm looking forward to getting this. It's not often I buy a movie I haven't seen but since it's accompanied by 2 I enjoyed, it's low risk to me.

I'm debating the Riddick set, too.
It's not available at the moment and they won't charge you until they have it back in stock so you can order it now and debate. If you change your mind you can always just cancel before you get charged. In this case, you'll have more time than normal.

Buy the Riddick set people, you won't be disappointed.  I just blindly bought the last movie, I will buy and watch any more in the series they make.

Any hope these prices will hold come Monday? I want to chance getting a PM on the Riddick set at Best Buy in the morning. Hopefully, the cashier isn't wise to the temporarily out of stock thing.

It's not available at the moment and they won't charge you until they have it back in stock so you can order it now and debate. If you change your mind you can always just cancel before you get charged.
I caved. I have a friend that is obsessed with the series and I guess for $15 I can at least justify giving myself more time to debate things.

EDIT:
I have until January 2nd - 16th to decide for sure, lol.

Dang, just when I thought I was done with Black Friday/Cyber Monday... My poor wallet.

I'm in for:

Already have the Back to the Future and Bourne sets.

Thanks, OP!

I caved. I have a friend that is obsessed with the series and I guess for $15 I can at least justify giving myself more time to debate things.

EDIT:
I have until January 2nd - 16th to decide for sure, lol.
I have spent $16 on the DVDs of the now trilogy and the mini cartoon thing. It's well worth it. Vin Diesel makes the movies because he loves the characters and the fans. As long as they have decent stories to tell I'm will to do my part and get more sequels made.

Plus you have at least a month to realize how great a deal it is. ;)

I have spent $16 on the DVDs of the now trilogy and the mini cartoon thing. It's well worth it. Vin Diesel makes the movies because he loves the characters and the fans. As long as they have decent stories to tell I'm will to do my part and get more sequels made.

Plus you have at least a month to realize how great a deal it is. ;)
A month, indeed. My order's in for a $20 to get it. Since Amazon won't charge till it ships, I got an ETA of early to mid-late January from them. But...savings. Since it'd be $20 for the item + shipping, if anyone needs it now, spend 3 bucks more and get it from Best Buy today for $23.

bread's done
Back