* * * * - 33 votes

PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Poll: PS Plus (37 member(s) have cast votes)

If PlayStation Plus stopped giving away free games, would you unsubscribe?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#78601 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36397 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:07 PM

Thats through saturday right? 

Yup. There's always the chance TIVs will drop between now and then, but I doubt that will happen unless everyone suddenly trades in their copy of Mad Max.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: Super Mario Odyssey :ps4: God of War; Monster Hunter World :ps3: WipEout HD [Fury DLC] :vita: Adventures of Mana

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games:  :ps3: God of War III (4.25/5) :vita: Wipeout 2048 (4.0/5)

#78602 Síocháin Zum Subete   Banned Banned   1929 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Síocháin Zum Subete

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:10 PM

On my 4th can of NOS Energy Drink. Daily caffeine limit say's 3.5 cans. If I die, tell my family they raised me wrong, and poor some out for me on my grave.

~Sincerely, OG Fucknugget.

#78603 equistina  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:16 PM

Those things are so bad for you

You should try Matcha that has a lot of caffiene and at least isn't so processed

#78604 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13133 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:19 PM

The more I play MGS...the happier I am that I'm not gonna bother with S-ranks, all tasks, etc. Much more fun for me this way.

Garrus_Lannister.png

#78605 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36397 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:25 PM

Best Buy has a $32 base TIV for Mad Max (and Phantom Pain, but who plans on trading that in?) and a 30% bonus this week that would make it $44.80 after bonuses.

...I think I'll just trade in my $20 (factoring in the $10 cert) copy and pick it up for cheap later on after all the bugs have been patched. I have enough to play as it is.

I probably shouldn't have started looking at other people's impressions of Mad Max at other forums--their praise is tempting me to start the game ASAP instead. :???:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: Super Mario Odyssey :ps4: God of War; Monster Hunter World :ps3: WipEout HD [Fury DLC] :vita: Adventures of Mana

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games:  :ps3: God of War III (4.25/5) :vita: Wipeout 2048 (4.0/5)

#78606 kilik64   Carefree, Wherever We May Be CAGiversary!   7577 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:29 PM

I probably shouldn't have started looking at other people's impressions of Mad Max at other forums--their praise is tempting me to start the game ASAP instead. :???:

I really liked the game ive played so far, just not enough to replay 8 hours cause of shitty coding by Avalanche that created a game breaking bug where I cant progress the story.

I'm gonna admit that I'm an anal bastard 

Also a diary is smart. If you write down a bunch of crazy shit and your grand slaughter goes wrong, you can point to your diary as evidence. "See! I'm crazy!"

kilik123.png

#78607 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:31 PM

I am sure this shocks no one.

http://games.slashdo...-shill-xbox-one

Check out Inverted Access for gaming news and reviews.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#78608 kilik64   Carefree, Wherever We May Be CAGiversary!   7577 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

I am sure this shocks no one.

http://games.slashdo...-shill-xbox-one

Yea but since MS is removed directly from it because they just gave the money to a marketing company and didnt DIRECTLY do it, MS is not "guilty" of anything.

:roll:

Also a diary is smart. If you write down a bunch of crazy shit and your grand slaughter goes wrong, you can point to your diary as evidence. "See! I'm crazy!"

kilik123.png

#78609 Thermopyle  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:35 PM

FFX patch is live that fixes the RNG and music restart problems. I may have to waste some money on it now in the future just to have the definitive version.

I didn't realize they'd actually made changes other than porting it to the PS4. This gives some good looks at the graphical improvements:

http://www.eurogamer...er-ps4-face-off

The Vita comparison seems pretty off, though. That's the version I have and the screenshots they're using are nowhere near as good as the game appears on my end. Maybe it's just because the image is so blown up, I dunno, but the PS3 quality seems really poor in these shots as well. 

Thermopyle2.png

#78610 Thermopyle  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

I've got a couple of BB 50% off video game guide coupons. Anything flippy I can do with those? I never pay attention to guides, but know people have talked about it in here a couple times in the past.

Thermopyle2.png

#78611 kilik64   Carefree, Wherever We May Be CAGiversary!   7577 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:42 PM

go to google.com

type in fun facts and hit enter.

Enjoy.

Pretty cool.

kilik123.png

#78612 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36397 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:43 PM

I've got a couple of BB 50% off video game guide coupons. Anything flippy I can do with those? I never pay attention to guides, but know people have talked about it in here a couple times in the past.

Not that I can see. Your best option is to use them on OOP guides that have become valuable, but I can't think of any that Best Buy would still be selling.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#78613 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:43 PM

Well this is already starting out as a weird day.  A friend got an appointment with a doctor yesterday and by 5pm was in the OR to get one of his boys removed because of a growth it had on it.  He seems to be in good spirits, but that had to have been one crazy day and I am sure he is worried about upcoming test results.

Bad shit always seems to happen to good people.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#78614 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:48 PM

Well this is already starting out as a weird day.  A friend got an appointment with a doctor yesterday and by 5pm was in the OR to get one of his boys removed because of a growth it had on it.  He seems to be in good spirits, but that had to have been one crazy day and I am sure he is worried about upcoming test results.

Bad shit always seems to happen to good people.

Yeah life sucks sometimes.  You never know what the next day will bring.  So eat and drink and do whatever the Fuck you want.  We are all dead eventually anyway.

Wrencrest.png

#78615 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36397 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:49 PM

Yeah life sucks sometimes.  You never know what the next day will bring.  So eat and drink and do whatever the Fuck you want.  We are all dead eventually anyway.

Spoken like a true Mad Max player.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#78616 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13133 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:56 PM

I might have to start Mad Max tonight to see what all the fuss is about.

Garrus_Lannister.png

#78617 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:02 PM

Despite Kilik's issue and Tyler complaining about load times I really like Mad Max so far.  The only long load times are when you start the game and when you die.  I havent been bothered by any others so far.  And I havent died much so maybe Tyler just sucks?  The world and draw distance is HUGE and so far still havent seen any pop in.  The wasteland looks fantastic as long as you dont look at the textures up close.

I havent gotten to that mission yet that Kilik is stuck on so we will see if that causes me any issue.

Wrencrest.png

#78618 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   11121 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:18 PM

No matter how hard I try to find something that interests me, I'm completely underwhelmed by the target mass vita clearance.. vita has no games confirmed. Target could have at least invested in a few good rpgs...

It's hard for me to get excited about it because I don't want to bother with physical carts for the system (partly because i invested in a 64GB memory card) and I don't have any interest in portable Minecraft (which is just a code).

Guardian_owl.png

#78619 Síocháin Zum Subete   Banned Banned   1929 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Síocháin Zum Subete

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:18 PM

*Raises NOS. Takes a sip. Dies*

#78620 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   11121 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:23 PM

On my 4th can of NOS Energy Drink. Daily caffeine limit say's 3.5 cans. If I die, tell my family they raised me wrong, and poor some out for me on my grave.

~Sincerely, OG Fucknugget.

How America's Love Affair with Caffeine Has Sparked a Crisis of Overdoses [...]

Guardian_owl.png

#78621 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:24 PM

So no suspension for Brady it appears.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#78622 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:25 PM

Tawm Brady - NO SUSPENSION!

EDIT:  DAMN YOU GATOR!

Wrencrest.png

#78623 Sagemoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3749 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Sagemoon

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:28 PM

Whoooooo! got him in both my leagues. Goodbye Tony Homo!

AgentSage.png

Basically, Sage lied to everyone and said it was free when it really wasn't and now it's a stain on my PS4 library that won't wash away.

#78624 rpg  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:29 PM

Xeodrifter - a user discovered a bug/cheat for Speed Run trophy

http://psnprofiles.c...y-the-easy-way/

YsKeApt.gif?1

#78625 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Whoooooo! got him in both my leagues. Goodbye Tony Homo!

Got Tom in the 12th round!!  I am set this year to win me some money!

russdornisch.png

#78626 SJD  

He's gonna pass for 6,000 yards, 62 touchdowns (all to Gronk) and have an undefeated season while winning the Super Bowl 56-0 against the Packers. #FreeBrady

Currently playing:

:ps4: Singleplayer: Fallout 4

:ps4: Multiplayer: Metal Gear Online / Black Ops 3

#78627 Zimm108   That reminds me of prom night CAGiversary!   10979 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:32 PM

Did anyone pick up Boobie Dixon in fantasy football?

Yo

Zimm108.png

#78628 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:37 PM

This guy looks like he had a lot of caffeine today too!  And he is badass.

AgentSage.png

Wrencrest.png

#78629 Zimm108   That reminds me of prom night CAGiversary!   10979 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:43 PM

Dear Topside and Crazy and whoever else?

Zimm108.png

#78630 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7420 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:45 PM

CrunchChewy, jkam any updates on your PSN credit?  My card is out for delivery via UPS.  

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png