Amazon.ca Canada Cyber Monday Deals

cashinstinct

CAGiversary!
Amazon.ca Cyber Monday Deals

Some Video Game offers:

Offer good through December 1,2014 or while supplies last.

Save at least 25% on select Aksys games

EDIT:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - PS4 English - Standard Edition - $49.94

(thanks to Lockescythe) - does not seem available for Xbox One at that price anymore

Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 month gold card - 12 Months Edition - $38.99

(thanks to Lockescythe) 

Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack for PlayStation 4 - Collector's Edition - price $139.99 (save $40)

Anyone see other deals worth mentionning?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyber Monday is a useless outdated date. Orange Thursday is more relevant now, and it was just a joke. There were probably more deals made available online on Thursday than we're going to see pop up for Monday.

Cyber Monday is a useless outdated date. Orange Thursday is more relevant now, and it was just a joke. There were probably more deals made available online on Thursday than we're going to see pop up for Monday.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are more like Bad Friday and Crappy Monday :D/

The best things I saw this weekend were headphones and a vita deal that popped up on giant tiger around 2 hours ago for $100.

(of course it also had to be the white AC bundle that's been sold out everywhere and marked up by about 30-50% now) :wall:

This isn't really a Canadian tradition, but rather an American one, so I wouldn't hold your breath on anything being mindblowingly good.

I was surprised the best deal on Destiny this year was something like $49.99. Best I could find, anyway. (I'm not in Vancouver to take advantage of the local $30.)

If you wanted the expansions, the PS Store's $88 for the digital deluxe edition plus $15 back on a $100+ purchase might have been the way to go. Disappointing.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday are more like Bad Friday and Crappy Monday :D/

The best things I saw this weekend were headphones and a vita deal that popped up on giant tiger around 2 hours ago for $100.

(of course it also had to be the white AC bundle that's been sold out everywhere and marked up by about 30-50% now) :wall:

This isn't really a Canadian tradition, but rather an American one, so I wouldn't hold your breath on anything being mindblowingly good.
Hold up, your Giant Tiger actually sells Vita!?!?! The ones near me don't even sell new games.

Costco has Xbox one controllers $43.99 instore

Titian Fall deluxe edition was $15 I don't know if it still is on the Xbox One marketplace with all the DLC. I think you need gold for that price and to play it anyway...

I hope there will be Vita deals on Boxing Day since that was the only thing really wanted to buy. Also, Best Buy had a pretty decent Super mario 3d World Wii U bundle with MK8 and a Mario Amiibo for $358.

Hold up, your Giant Tiger actually sells Vita!?!?! The ones near me don't even sell new games.
I know rite! I died when I heard $100 vita and of all places, it had to be giant tiger, the site i never look at ever.

And I decided to not look at RFD that hour and basically kicking myself now.

On top of it being the white one which essentially isn't available anywhere new at all now.

I feel like they gave good black friday deals in the past just to condition us to buy shit deals in the next few years; I ain't falling for it.

bread's done
Back