GameDealDaily: Digital PS4 LittleBigPlanet 3 $34.49 and Last of Us $18.49

I just took a chance and bought The Last of Us for $19.50, and I received the code in about 1 minute. Problem is the code has already been redeemed...

I'm trying to get ahold of their Customer Service, but so far, no luck. I would hold off for now.

Owner contacted me with new code that worked great. Fantastic deal and a great site to buy from. I'll have to keep this one on my radar for the future.

I got my code in about a minute. I have bought from this site 3 or 4 times and never had an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
A physical copy is going to be 39.99 next week at Best Buy and the price will be even less with GCU and you can probably find a day one edition at that time as well.

A physical copy is going to be 39.99 next week at Best Buy and the price will be even less with GCU and you can probably find a day one edition at that time as well.
At all the stores around me the shelves are overloaded with the Plush edition.

be warned the plush edition has a completely different game case and disc, and both are missing the UPC code and have NOT FOR RESALE instead. It makes it really difficult to trade in once you finish the game / decide you don't want it.

be warned the plush edition has a completely different game case and disc, and both are missing the UPC code and have NOT FOR RESALE instead. It makes it really difficult to trade in once you finish the game / decide you don't want it.
I think best buy and gamestop don't care for the box so you can trade it there if they offer good value.

Sony picked the wrong date to release this game. They should have released it a month earlier or a year later exclusively for the PS4 with proper bells and whistle instead of cross gen.

Sony picked the wrong date to release this game. They should have released it a month earlier or a year later exclusively for the PS4 with proper bells and whistle instead of cross gen.
yeah i agree delaying until next spring would have been smarter, its a kids game and target for kid summertime. I was curious so looked up sales numbers on vgchartz, so far its sold 800k copies (physical) for PS4 and 300k copies for PS3 so i guess the ps3 market is still non trivial.

re: trade ins best buy wouldn't take my copy cashier said it had to be the whole package including doll (gave it away to niece), gamestop took just the regular case/disc though no problem.

Last of us was oos yesterday. In stock today. Instant code delivery. Easy. Second time using the site. Payed with PayPal.

Also Just got a ps4. Can't wait to play!

-_-. I hate you.

I mean a 6-in. Sockboy? fuck yes. Why doesn't Sony do the sensible thing with Sockboy and market the fuck out of him as a mascot. He's more adorable than Mario ffs.

I honestly want to say this site is just a really convincing scam, after sending an email that the code was already redeemed I got one back asking for a screenshot of the error. After replying with the screenshot I was mailed back that I was the only person in their database to receive the code. Sent an email yesterday with the code asking to confirm if the code was in fact the one it showed in the database and haven't received a reply. A fair number of other people are claiming they haven't even received an email with their code at all or their code was already redeemed and they haven't been given a new one.

After all the people saying theirs worked or they received a new one I figured that people getting codes that didn't work was just an honest mistake and didn't think to look into it deeper. First time I've made that mistake, never again.

I figured I'd put the word out at all the places I saw the deal mentioned.

Finally got a working code about ten minutes after posting this.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back