Best Game?

Have you played the real arcade game DK... or even the DK "hidden" in DK 64? That game is great.

But the greatest game of all time has to go to Robotron!

ball-in-a-cup-o.gif

So far, the best game that i'm currently playing is CoC, Help me Jack, and LoL. My girlfriend is also playing games with me and now, she's too addictive on the new game Pocket Tales that my friend suggested to me. It's a nice game, it has a thrill and combat battle. She also playing CoC, I really enjoying playing with my girlfriend

I'm also playing CoC, this game is really popular. You like Help me jack?? Try Crusaders Quest, maybe you'll like it too.

Online or mObile?

Online - LOL,

Mobile - Clash of Clans, Second Earth, help me Jack, Brave Frontier and this new found game, Crusaders Quest! well, found it in here, they're talking it, so i search and immediately dl it :) . I'm more into mobile games eh!

Megaman 2. Can't believe no one has said this yet. It was one of the first NES games I played, I speed run it all the time, and I'm still not tired of it. Honorable mentions. SNES Zelda ALTTP. N64 Zelda OoT. PS1 Castlevainia  SotN. PS2 .... That's a tough one. Too many to choose. PS3 Dark Souls.

hi i just want to share game at the moment, Crusaders Quest playing this game for about a week now, though i have some issue on this game still a nice game to play. i made some important note on this game, just in case anyone needed this, for those who are in currently playing this game.

Ø  In Crusaders Quest, your fighters run up to the front of the battle while your ranged characters hang back away from the action. If you have all ranged characters, you’ll get trounced by enemies. And if you only have melee characters, you’ll be unable to damage the enemy from a distance without the use of skills.

Ø  It’s amazing how much difference a healer can make in this game. Since you’ll have a tank up front taking the damage, you’ll want to have a healer on tap so that enemies don’t break through your first line of defense.

Ø  Skills are so vitally important as you play through dungeons. My favorite options are giving a melee character a ranged special attack and making sure my ranged fighters have team boost skills. It will all depend on your playing style, but put some serious thought into your skill lineup as it’ll save you a lot of grief later.

Ø   If there’s a level that is just kicking your butt, then you can call in a hero from a friend. So if you’ve made some strong friends while playing, they can do the grunt work and allow you to level up some of your weaker characters.

Ø  Yes, it’s absolutely important that you get combos of 2 and 3 special blocks so that you build up your skill meter. But just as importantly, enemies bounce around and you can also get knocked around the level, so you don’t want to misuse a special block, or miss completely because you didn’t get close enough to the enemy.

Thanks! enjoy playing all your games guys! :) O:)  O:)  O:)  O:)  :D/  :D/  :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone will obviously have different choices.

For me the best game ever made is Super Metroid, it's perfect in every sense and stands the test of time. 

Honorable mentions for me would be Chrono Trigger (best JRPG ever made), Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2, and Castlevania SOTN. 

bread's done
Back