$150-$200 a MONTH on my Swagbucks, SuperPoints, Bing, InstaGC and Screenpay Crew!

CheapSpeed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
Swagbucks

Bing Rewards

InstaGC

SuperPoints

Screenpay

I have made over $300 in THREE months alone using these sites. It is very, VERY little work and you can make plenty of cash for those highly desirable Amazon gifts (plus it helps me out to spend money on my medical bills rather than the stuff that gives me enjoyment...that's where you guys come in).

Last edited by a moderator:
Always have the guides, always have the money. Hit me up if you want quick tips and tricks on how I make so much. ;)

I don't use Listia as much, but I use Bing Rewards and Swag Bucks EVERY SINGLE DAY! And it's too easy guys. It's as easy as...........

bQEg4Ep.gif

SuperPoints is a new site I just started that requires you to do LITERALLY NOTHING BUT CLICK A BUTTON and you can win money! It is an extremely passive, extremely easy, extremely lazy way to earn. Any questions, ask but if you are looking for the most passive way to earn...use that. Me as a referral of course. :)

Thanks.

Superpoints

SuperPoints is an interesting site where you, literally, just click a button 20 times every day. That's it. As you level up, you can do more, get more, and try to win more, but that is literally all you do for now. There are offers (like Swagbucks surveys, etc.) that you can do to earn more SuperPoints to redeem prizes but it's a pretty simple site.

For instance, I'll go on, click my SuperButton 20 times (because until you're like level 3 that's all the times you can click on it daily I believe) and get off the site (unless I'm bored enough to do a few offers to try to get more SuperPoints). It's simple and too easy, promise.

If you guys want any more tips, advice, information, or whatever in general about Superpoints, let me know! :)

Go here to enter for a chance to win Full Marvel X-Men POP! Vinyl Sets! Pretty self-explanatory.

Good luck! :)

Screenpay

Screenpay is a new program I use that plugs itself into your android lockscreen. It only works on Android phones but what it does is changes the way your phone looks in the lock screen, which is kind of cool, and allows you to earn a few cents a day. After you reach $7, you can then deposit it into your PayPal. That's it! It is truly the most passive, easiest thing in the universe and if you have an Android smartphone, you need to do this. If you want an invite, let me know and I will send you one. 

Ignoring it sitting on your lockscreen + letting weeks go by = $7 every some odd months. Can't beat that. ;)

Nice, thanks for the share. I know some people who would love to get these as Christmas presents this year. :) 

Feel free to like muh post too guys. :p

But you all are welcome. Just giving back. Good luck!

And thanks you guys for the entries, holy shit. I just saw how many I have! :) Thank you guys. Most likely won't win, but that is dope all the same.

bread's done
Back