IamACatFish

CAGiversary!
8.png

Join  :  http://www.instagc.com/23715

I made a $1 In less than a Minute!!!      YEAH IT'S THAT EASY

Steps

1. Sign up 

2. Do Two offers From the Ticker

("The Little Box On the side Of The Screen That Shows Offers Being  Completed")

3. Get 100 Points (Most offer a valued at 80-120 pts for submitting any email address you have)

4. This Is My Favorite Part Cash OUT!! Enjoy Your cash that You Made in About 1-5 mins 

If You Have any Problems Just Send Me A PM and ill respond Back as Fast As possible.

Be Sure to Check Out The Guide It Seems To Be Really Helpful In My Opinion 

Get Started With InstaGc

heading.png

http://www.instagc.com/guides/introduction

i make $15-20 a day guaranteed By Surveys And about $3-$8 on Offers (it depends on how much offers they have available on different days)

Proof 

r77wcy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious, because this is a site I'm most likely dumping..It's garbage compared to other sites I use (in my opinion). What do you do on the site and how much do you make a day? 

Thanks.

I'm curious, because this is a site I'm most likely dumping..It's garbage compared to other sites I use (in my opinion). What do you do on the site and how much do you make a day?

Thanks.
Well i make $15-20 a day guaranteed By Surveys And about $3-$8 on Offers (it depends on how much offers they have available on different days)

The offers take a week or so to credit as they do some stupid ass freeze system. The surveys are either always empty (where I can't do a SINGLE Live survey since I've joined the site) and the others are of very little points. 

I find it hard to believe man. The site is frustrating and definitely bottom of the barrel. It's full of weird people and soccer moms. :/

The offers take a week or so to credit as they do some stupid ass freeze system. The surveys are either always empty (where I can't do a SINGLE Live survey since I've joined the site) and the others are of very little points.

I find it hard to believe man. The site is frustrating and definitely bottom of the barrel. It's full of weird people and soccer moms. :/

Well i make $15-20 a day guaranteed By Surveys And about $3-$8 on Offers (it depends on how much offers they have available on different days)

Lol you Probably did Offers that are required to use a credit card. Just Try again But this time do offers That appear in the ticker or just visit this page http://www.instagc.com/offers/?option=most-completed and try ur luck i really do believe this is the Best site to earn money. GOOD LUCK!!! O:)

Lol you Probably did Offers that are required to use a credit card. Just Try again But this time do offers That appear in the ticker or just visit this page http://www.instagc.com/offers/?option=most-completed and try ur luck i really do believe this is the Best site to earn money. GOOD LUCK!!! O:)
Ehh, to each his own but there is not a single site anyone can tell me is better than Swagbucks. Hell, not even Bing Rewards lol.

I see those sites on the side. Those people are doing offers that are like..40-50 points, and I always fail them no matter what (at least with Swagbucks it's a 1 out of every 4 ratio...). I would LOVE to do a Live sample a day but like I'm telling you, they NEVER work for me in the 5 days I've been on the site. It's always "Oops...sorry".

I'm not trying to discredit you, I really just want to know EXACTLY what you do, not a general estimate. So, mind telling me what it is you do on this site? It would be greatly appreciated.

And chat is of no help. Like I said, they're weird. Lol.

Ehh, to each his own but there is not a single site anyone can tell me is better than Swagbucks. Hell, not even Bing Rewards lol.

I see those sites on the side. Those people are doing offers that are like..40-50 points, and I always fail them no matter what (at least with Swagbucks it's a 1 out of every 4 ratio...). I would LOVE to do a Live sample a day but like I'm telling you, they NEVER work for me in the 5 days I've been on the site. It's always "Oops...sorry".

I'm not trying to discredit you, I really just want to know EXACTLY what you do, not a general estimate. So, mind telling me what it is you do on this site? It would be greatly appreciated.

And chat is of no help. Like I said, they're weird. Lol.
Do Surveys from the ad wall "Peanuts lab" (Their are usually 10-20 surveys all below 20 minutes and credit mostly around 40-60 points sometimes 80-110) and then go to Instagc's Offer wall -- sort by Surveys (the first 4 are all 100+ points that you can RETRY) when you done just do offers.

Do you yourself always just redeem the 100 point ones for $1 cards?

And I'll give it one more shot, just to prove/not prove to you/myself. :) Thanks.

Hey, wanted to give you an update. You're right. I just had to re-adjust what I was doing. I do a lot better with the site now, it's up there with Swagbucks and Bing as my favorites. :) Got $20 in a few days. :3

Hey, wanted to give you an update. You're right. I just had to re-adjust what I was doing. I do a lot better with the site now, it's up there with Swagbucks and Bing as my favorites. :) Got $20 in a few days. :3
I glad that i can help you Have fun earning O:)

bread's done
Back