Wii U + Mario 3D World + NintendoLand: $249.99 - 3DS XL: $149.99 @Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

jholden3249

CAGiversary!
Please continue this discussion here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/339603-target-ad-1214-1220-wii-u-mario-3d-world-nintendoland-250-3ds-xl-150/

Starting December 14th, Target will be selling Wii U Deluxe consoles (32gb black version) which come bundled with Super Mario 3D World and NintendoLand for $249.99.

Target will also be retailing 3DS XL units for $149.99 each.

Both of these deals are the lowest I've personally seen to date. Might wanna mark Dec 14th on your calendars, because this is most definitely the time to jump in.
[attachment=10396:image.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishign I hadn't picked up the Wii U Bundle at Best Buy on Black Friday

Unless I can somehow price adjust.... :O

What kind of price adjustment could you do? cuz the $360 bundle came with Donkey Kong and Smash. Sort of equals out. or am I missing something?

What kind of price adjustment could you do? cuz the $360 bundle came with Donkey Kong and Smash. Sort of equals out. or am I missing something?
I meant Price Adjust individually from the Bundle, like Price Match the console only, I really didn't care about Donkey Kong really

But its not likely to be possible

Yea, seriously, look at your receipt and look at the price of the Wii U. It actually says $249.99 when it bundles out. There would be nothing to adjust since you got it for the same price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, seriously, look at your receipt and look at the price of the Wii U. It actually says $249.99 when it bundles out. There would be nothing to adjust since you got it for the same price.
I see

I looked at it as Buy the wii u with DK and get Super Smash free

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back