Use PayPal to add $60 to your PS Store wallet and new discounts

might be a good time to get GTA V or LBP3.. hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's depressing that PS4 is the only playstation that can't play PS1 games.
Yet. I'm sure Sony will add that feature at a later date, and require you to repurchase the games. Maybe they'll add trophy support next time around.

might be a good time to get GTA V or LBP3.. hmm.
Just a caution on LBP3, both the PS3 and PS4 versions are very glitchy. The PS4 is virtually unplayable online, with lag, connection errors and frequent disconnects. You will also need Plus for all players to play online, not just the host. If you play couch co-op, the other players will force you to disconnect from online, unless they are also Plus subs.

And there is a rather nasty player profile bug, causing corruptions. Got hit with that one around the end of my story playthrough, causing me to lose all story progression. This is not a rare issue, and since the profile is over 500megs, you can't rely on Plus Cloud for back up.

I'm sure it will be patched, but until then I would strongly advise caution (and by the time it is patched you can likely get it for more than $10 off at retail)

Important notes from the terms and conditions:

- The addition has to be via a PS4 or through the web store (maybe PS3 and Vita don't have a paypal option anyway? IDK)

- It's not stackable - you can only earn one $10 credit, so no point in adding $120, for instance.

Is it just me or I can't add exactly 60$?

I only have options for 5$, 25$, 50$ or fill...
^^^ This.

Have any of you successfully added funds without doing at least 2 separate transactions? I have the option of $5, $10, $25, $50, or fill.
Stupid. Also, this promo was "Add $50, get $10 credit" last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did everyone receive their $10 code? I never did. I had to contact Sony Support through live chat today to get it. It took about 25 minutes - wait time plus talking with an agent - but at least I finally got it.

Did everyone receive their $10 code? I never did. I had to contact Sony Support through live chat today to get it. It took about 25 minutes - wait time plus talking with an agent - but at least I finally got it.
Yes, mine arrived last Tues (Dec 23).

bread's done
Back