[H]8GB PS VITA CARD, Borderlands 2 Vita code, Paypal, Amazon || [W] PS Vita Memory Cards, PS Vita accessories

precision

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
100% willing to bundle multiple games. Everything is adult-owned in a smoke-free environment. One important thing, my games are extremely well-kept so I would prefer if you do the same.

Have:

- 8GB PS VITA MEMORY CARD

- Borderlands 2 Vita code

- Paypal

- Amazon Credit

Wants:  

- PS VITA MEMORY CARD 16/32/64 GB!

- PS VITA accessories

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck. I tried for the longest time to trade my 3ds XL for a vita and couldn't ever do it. I wound up selling it on ebay and buying a vita from Craigslist with the money. You're likely to get a better bundle that way anyway.

Good luck. I tried for the longest time to trade my 3ds XL for a vita and couldn't ever do it. I wound up selling it on ebay and buying a vita from Craigslist with the money. You're likely to get a better bundle that way anyway.
Hey, thanks for the advice man. I was planning to list mine on eBay tomorrow since value is high and I can probably get the bundle off Amazon + games with just the 3DS itself. Just wanted to see if anybody is interested here cause it's always easier to swap :).

Thanks again buddy, cheers! :)

The two DS games I purchased arrived safely this morning; they boot up and run fine.

Looking forward to enjoying them when I got some free time!

Thanks again for the smooth trade!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back