MK808B Plus Android Mini TV Box 30 dollars with 5 dollar off code

IceTeaCrisis

CAGiversary!
Forgive me if I have posted wrong this is only my second time posting a deal.

I have been keeping an eye on different Android based TV boxes. Always wanted to give one a try to replace my big PS3 sitting next to my TV that I only use for media. I've never used one before and just found this one figured I might pick it up for Christmas and if I like it I might order one for a friend.

It's called the MK808B Plus and looks like a neat starter box so I figured I would give it a shot. I found a coupon code to take an extra 5 dollars off and wanted to post it in case anyone else wanted to give it a shot. 

http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_124593.html

Coupon: MKBHL will bring it down to 30 dollars with free shipping. 

Hopefully this might help a few of you pick up a little tech stocking stuffer for someone on your list.

I just wanted to bump this in case anyone was curious. I got mine in and have had time to play around with it a little bit. For the price it is not bad, but has a few little quirks. 

I've gotten things from GearBest before. I have not seem them mentioned here before so just in case anyone was curious my items always come in a decent amount of time well packed I have never had any issues with them

The box it self comes with the stick and enough to get it hooked up and powered on.

6t1uo4.png

2rrtr2h.png

I was able to get it working with a USB Keyboard I had laying around, but to make life easier I ordered aUSB Airmouse/Remote off Amazon that works well with it. (Amazon ASIN B00K768DHY) and it seems to be working really well so far. The only thing I don't like is that I use it for DLNA and I can't seem to find a Video Player that works well with the MediaHouse app other then the pre-loaded XBMC app.

I try to play MP4 video with other video players and get This Video Can Not Be Played.

The same thing happens on my S4 as well so it is not just this device it self.

EDIT

I needed to download a different DLNA server. Everything is working great now.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back