Bestbuy in store pick up issue

squishface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Wasn't sure where to post this, but like the title says..... I placed an order for a few Blu Rays on sale to be picked up in store so I didn't have to wait for them to ship. My order got cancelled today and now the movies are full price. The site still shows I can pick it up at the same store if I order now?
I'm confused, if the site will still allow me or anyone else to select that store and place an order for pick up. Then I wonder why my order got cancelled ? I might try to call customer service in the morning to see if it's possible to get them at the price I ordered. The morning will make 24 hours so it hasn't been that long.
Anyone else have this happen ?
I could've shipped them , but it wouldn't be here in time for Christmas .

When did you place the order?  They usually give 7-8 days to pick an order up so if you exceeded that time, that would be why it was cancelled.  Were there any issues with the payment method?

I placed the order Saturday night and yesterday I got an email that it was unavailable / cancelled .
I order the new robocop and rise of the planet of the apes. They were 5.99 and 3.99
Now they are both over 20 a piece. The website still shows it is available to pick up in store . Kinda odd

Did you get an email that they were ready for pickup? If not, they were probably trying to be located in-store and when they couldn't find them, they marked them as NO PICK (couldn't be picked for order fulfillment), which generated the email you received.

If they weren't picked in-store, it should allow you call Best Buy CS and have them change the order to shipment.  I know you said standard shipping wouldn't get there in time for Christmas, though since they're offering free 2-day shipping on lots of items, see if they would upgrade the shipping to 2-day for free due to the issue.

Also, are there other BB stores near to you besides the one you used for in-store pickup?  If so, see if another store has them and have BB CS change the source store to the one that has the items.  If not, call them as above to have them do it as shipped with 2-day shipping.

bread's done
Back