Cheapest way to get new oled PS Vita

I've never priced any of the ones shown there before. Some of those look nice.

The ones for around 170 new are an ok deal in my view. Gamestop has (or did have) a deal going on for the Vita Borderlands 2 bundle at 169 with free shipping.

If you're wanting something cheaper, Cowboom offers used Vita's at a low price but be sure to check the condition rating and descriptions as some are missing cables or memory cards etc.

Another route is through Amazon Warehouse deals. They have used Vita's some in open box like new condition for around 145 to 150 ish. Keep an eye on the Amazon Warehouse deals thread in the video game deals section if you want to go that route as they usually sell fairly quick.

Getting back to the ones you linked to, honestly I don't know about the Japanese limited edition prices and all or the different colors (other then white or black). Maybe another CAG can be of more help with those.

Good luck with whatever you decide. I have wanted a Vita myself but the cost of upgrading the memory has kept me from it as you can only use Sony brand memory cards.

bread's done
Back