Starcraft 64 with nice stickers

hydro033

CAGiversary!
Hey does anyone have a Starcraft 64 cartridge they're willing to sell? I want one with a very nice front and back sticker. Basically want it costmetically mint if possible.

EBAY would be a good place to check, but there's no telling how much it will cost in the end. Since its only the cart it shouldn't be too bad.

As far as getting it here on CAG, check out the trading section of the forums. Some other CAG might have it listed for sale or trade, check the thread topic titles for the ones that have N64 or Nintendo 64 in them.

There may even be a low ball going on where members have items up for bids.

If you don't see it floating around the trading forum (I would bet some established CAG seller - trader has it) you can make a thread of your own asking for it (if you have enough posts that is, the minimum is 25 or 50) and also what you have to offer ie PayPal or other goodies like games etc.

Like I said it should be easy to find in the trading section of CAG and you can probably get it for a good price or even a good trade.

If that doesn't work ebay should do the trick.

I wish you the best my man and good luck. I hope that this helps and happy holidays! :)

bread's done
Back