GameStop: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition (All Platforms) $39.99, ATLAS Limited Edition (PS3, Xbox 360) $59.99

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
OYFs6Kg.jpg

:ps4: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare $39.99 [X1, Xbox 360, PS3]
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition (PS3) $59.99
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition (Xbox 360) $59.99

Day Zero Edition (All Platforms) $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
But it still shows full price?!?

J/K

I bought this game over the weekend at the Microsoft Store for $30 and they told me I was a few minutes too late to get it for $20.  Still burns me up...

And yes, I know I'm bragging. :cool:

But it still shows full price?!?

J/K

I bought this game over the weekend at the Microsoft Store for $30 and they told me I was a few minutes too late to get it for $20. Still burns me up...

And yes, I know I'm bragging. :cool:
yeah, same thing happen to me at ms store, but i was trying to get destiny. they have audacity to tell me wait in line full of 15 ppl to get it for the deal of $30, when i could of just order it off microsoftstore.com, when i told them no thanks, and i was leaving.

Think I'm going to get this. I've had a Gamestop gift card for a whole year now and this is one of the lowest prices I've seen, so why not?

The LEs for $60 for last gen is nothing new. It's been like that for a week or two.
I wasn't aware of that, but I don't guess I'm surprised. If the current gen LE's drop in price that much, I'll pull the trigger and use this $20 coupon code that's been burning a hole in my pocket.

cod aw is selling alot less than even ghosts at this time last year, tempting but i think i can hold out for a lil bit. plus i got sunset overdrive, evil within, dr3 ap edition, titanfall, ac unity and far cry 4 under the tree. dont tell santa i peeked ok guys!

bread's done
Back