- - - - -

The Interview (2014): BR/DVD release 2/17/15, NETFLIX This weekend!

#31 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1701 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

Making fun of his dopey haircut is now racist? Where do you get your stupid pills?

Please excuse Pillsbury, he dreams and breathes racism. 

#32 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6849 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

This is a bowl cut:

08101113_9425.jpg

This is a blowout:

DJ-Pauly-D-Shows-Off-Muscles-in-Las-Vega

This is a pompadour:

url-21.jpeg

This is Kim Jong Un:

Kim-Jung-Un.jpg

You're goal was to draw on racist stereotypes and caricatures.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#33 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1701 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

Bowl cut confirmed. Sorry you're still racist.
bit.ly/1yfJCOR

#34 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16890 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

I've never closely analyzed his hair before...but it's kind of like all three. It's like a Bowloutdour. I wonder what products he uses.

#35 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13480 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:29 PM

I'm still wondering how Kim Jong Un is a race...

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#36 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16890 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

Maybe he's a moronthon. :lol:

#37 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6849 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:58 PM

Yeah, that reference to the bowl cut was definitely about his hair and not one about his race. GTFO
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

#38 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39968 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:01 PM

I like how a picture of Justin Bieber made it into this thread.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#39 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6849 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:16 PM

I like how a picture of Justin Bieber made it into this thread.

That's how we get down in Vs.
dohdough.png

#40 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13480 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

Yeah, that reference to the bowl cut was definitely about his hair and not one about his race. GTFO

So you're admitting I wasn't being racist? Wow. I feel lime I should handicap myself somehow if you're going to defeat yourself for me!

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#41 ludus   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   643 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

It's sad that they'd cancel the showing. We shouldn't have to deal with censorship or anything like it. And we shouldn't worry about the likes of terrorist acts. Because, lets face it, I doubt it'll ever happen. 

LeaptradeForumSignature.jpg

#42 UncleBob  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:40 PM

I wasn't aware that the Korean genome made all Korean people grow hair in such a way. So much we don't understand about human DNA.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#43 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6849 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:58 AM

So you're admitting I wasn't being racist? Wow. I feel lime I should handicap myself somehow if you're going to defeat yourself for me!

Haha...you're so cute. That's why you posted that racist bullshit in Vs. and not in the OT thread. Are you going to tell me how Imus' comment about nappy headed ho's wasn't racist either?
dohdough.png

#44 egofed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1020 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:25 AM

This is a bowl cut:

08101113_9425.jpg

This is a blowout:

DJ-Pauly-D-Shows-Off-Muscles-in-Las-Vega

This is a pompadour:

url-21.jpeg

This is Kim Jong Un:

Kim-Jung-Un.jpg

You're goal was to draw on racist stereotypes and caricatures.

It is hilarious how Doh always knows a stranger's goal or intent :roll: , but not the difference between "your" and "you're".

#45 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6849 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:21 PM

It is hilarious how Doh always knows a stranger's goal or intent :roll: , but not the difference between "your" and "you're".

LOLZ...good job, holmes! You found a typo! You TOTALLY destroyed my argument and TOTALLY didn't defend someone's use of a racist stereotype! Priorities!

U R UH WYNAR

Can't wait to read YOU'RE next post about me admitting that YOUR right. /s :roll:
dohdough.png

#46 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1701 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:54 PM

LOLZ...good job, holmes! You found a typo! You TOTALLY destroyed my argument and TOTALLY didn't defend someone's use of a racist stereotype! Priorities!

U R UH WYNAR

Can't wait to read YOU'RE next post about me admitting that YOUR right. /s :roll:

butthurt.jpg

#47 rebelschs   Necessary Evil CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

rebelschs

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:40 PM

Making fun of his dopey haircut is now racist? Where do you get your stupid pills?

Hey dude, you know that disagreeing with any idea that a Liberal has makes you a racist?

Anyways, yeah, you're pretty much right. Our next president has that little fat Fuck to deal with, since Obama won't do anything besides suck on Communist cock and tell America to hate the police, veterans, and pretty much anything he disagrees with.

The South will rise again.

#48 Navex   The Media Jerk CAGiversary!   1182 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:41 PM

Hey dude, you know that disagreeing with any idea that a Liberal has makes you a racist?

Anyways, yeah, you're pretty much right. Our next president has that little fat Fuck to deal with, since Obama won't do anything besides suck on Communist cock and tell America to hate the police, veterans, and pretty much anything he disagrees with.

I don't know what specifically you're referring to with those last comments but there are issues with police and veterans so I can understand the hate, especially toward the pigs.

Oh boy, now they're threatening the US again? What is this, like the eighth time they've tried to start shit? US isn't going to do anything but not because they're afraid but because it is downright idiotic to start anything real over a goddamn film. Not that it's worth speaking hypothetically since NK won't do shit unless they're referring to more hacks and it's not like they are the only ones capable of that.

#49 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17256 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:41 AM

What is interesting is our government's response of this.

It's not as strong as it should be and it's pretty much a response that the public wants.   If NK disabled our power grid even for 15 minutes, most likely we would declare it as an act of war and send in our big guns to teach them a lesson. 

#50 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6849 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

What is interesting is our government's response of this.

It's not as strong as it should be and it's pretty much a response that the public wants.   If NK disabled our power grid even for 15 minutes, most likely we would declare it as an act of war and send in our big guns to teach them a lesson.

Why would the feds give shit? Sony is a JAPANESE company and everything being leaked doesn't hurt the US at all. This is just a PR/production nightmare because of all the shit-talking from Sony execs.
dohdough.png

#51 rebelschs   Necessary Evil CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

rebelschs

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

I don't know what specifically you're referring to with those last comments but there are issues with police and veterans so I can understand the hate, especially toward the pigs.

Liberals hate everything that they are against. Example, if a Liberal says the sky is green and you disagree, they will jump up and down, screaming that you are a hater, a racist, and part of the problem, even if you have proof that they are wrong.

Why would the feds give shit? Sony is a JAPANESE company and everything being leaked doesn't hurt the US at all. This is just a PR/production nightmare because of all the shit-talking from Sony execs.

I wonder if they regret any of those emails now. 

The South will rise again.

#52 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17256 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:06 PM

http://www.comingsoo...n-christmas-day

two possible outcomes for this movie....

1. Some people go see it (the loyal movie goers) and it is a box office bomb making just enough to cover the cost of the movie.

or

2. It makes MORE money than anything released this month alone, surprising Sony, JF/SR fans, and NK.

#53 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17256 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:21 PM

Obama's comments/response is what I was talking about.  Should they have made any statement?  Yes we know Sony is a Japanese company....the point is why should our government respond at all to this.... I haven't heard back from the media about the Japanese government preparing for war!

#54 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3307 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

http://www.comingsoo...n-christmas-day

two possible outcomes for this movie....

1. Some people go see it (the loyal movie goers) and it is a box office bomb making just enough to cover the cost of the movie.

or

2. It makes MORE money than anything released this month alone, surprising Sony, JF/SR fans, and NK.

3. It's released on VOD and makes a killing and breaks records for VOD rentals.

The amount of publicity the movie was getting before the canceled Christmas release was already huge and after the fact it's been all over the place.  James Franco and Seth Rogan usually  produce pretty good box office numbers as well. I hope they release it on VOD sooner rather than later though because I would like to see it and would actually prefer VOD to going to the theater. 

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Monster Hunter World and Far Cry 5  |  :xb1: Sea of Thieves  |   :switch: Flinthook

Also Casually Playing: 

Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (N64)

#55 berzirk   I'm not so serious CAGiversary!   2501 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:05 PM

A victory for democracy, a loss for the consumer.  Now folks are going to have the ability to watch this likely shitpile of a movie, and Seth Rogan and James Franco will continue to crap out films.

#56 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3307 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:07 PM

A victory for democracy, a loss for the consumer.  Now folks are going to have the ability to watch this likely shitpile of a movie, and Seth Rogan and James Franco will continue to crap out films.

You must go to Rogan/Franco movies sober. You are doing it wrong, my friend. Those movies are only enjoyable if you are under the influence. 

I think The Interview will be a decent, but stupid comedy. Typical for these guys and I know it will be better than that train-wreck that was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles this year. 

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Monster Hunter World and Far Cry 5  |  :xb1: Sea of Thieves  |   :switch: Flinthook

Also Casually Playing: 

#57 ludus   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   643 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:07 PM

I'm happy to see it's coming out, sucks that it's limited, but I'll be happy to see it. I'm not expecting much from it, because it's probably going to be a dumb film, but maybe a fun/dumb film. 

LeaptradeForumSignature.jpg

#58 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17256 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

So smaller independent theaters are getting to show it starting tomorrow...while the big boys still *afraid* in showing this movie..... well I just bought my tickets for the Alamo showing on Sunday.

Anyone think this is a stupid PR stunt by Sony?

#59 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3307 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:51 PM

So smaller independent theaters are getting to show it starting tomorrow...while the big boys still *afraid* in showing this movie..... well I just bought my tickets for the Alamo showing on Sunday.

Anyone think this is a stupid PR stunt by Sony?

It would be a real stupid PR stunt. They will never make up the cost of the film and marketing by showing it at a couple of small independent theaters. I'd like to go see this as I have said before, but I'll have to wait for VOD because only theaters around me either aren't showing it or are the larger chains like Regal and AMC. 

Currently Playing:

Also Casually Playing: 

#60 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17256 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:14 PM

Well it isn't the worse movie ever release by them, nor it is the most expensive worse movie.   However this movie wasn't going to a holiday block buster... I mean it would have done well...but because of this how hacking situation, look at all the free publicity this movie is getting by most of the media channels.  People are just stupid to be "Glad it wasn't being shown in the theater after the threats..."  There is a higher chance of a lone gunmen going into any movie theater and shooting people up.  Having extra security isn't going to stop the first shots from being fired...  If it happens, it happens.

The only thing I can think of that would really erk me about this movie if it goes all out gross or if the ending is *toned down* so much that it makes it so weak..  As long as the jokes are in good taste and we have a good time, then fine great I am happy to pay the extra for the tickets and food.  If Sony is allowing for Alamo to show the movie, then there is no way in hell they could have had time to edit or cut out things to make it less offensive.  Hopefully there will be a steelbook unrated edition.

As for VOD with theater release.... theaters hate that because they loose so much which I understand. 

I say next weekend is when AMC/Regal decides to show it.  They will still make a profit because of there wider net on the market.  It might as well become a sleeper hit.