PC Digital Sale - Newegg.com (Final Fantasy Sale/Square-Enix)

Seems the CAG redirect might be choking on the link.  I put up a redirect that still gives CAG credit.

Hey CAGs:

Here is another Square-Enix Sale for PC:

*LINK REDIRECT NOT WORKING TYPE PPSSIZPXZBISHW INTO SEARCH BAR*

http://www.newegg.com/PC-Gaming/PromotionStore/ID-2100259?name=PC-Gaming

Promo Code: EMCWHWB83

@CheapyD, hope your new apartment is better than your last one =p
Is the promo code a percentage off code?

Also - how come this Square Enix PC game is not on sale?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832166192&cm_re=final_fantasy_xiii-2-_-32-166-192-_-Product

Lol I didn't look at the original post time when I first opened this and thought "Oh my god this guy is insane to show up again with another so called deal"

I guess his thread got deleted because he was trolling maybe? I woke up wondering the same thing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait....that monster deal from last night that disappeared was a discount if you use bitcoin?!

Or am I mistaken?

If not...oh Newegg.....

Wait....that monster deal from last night that disappeared was a discount if you use bitcoin?!

Or am I mistaken?

If not...oh Newegg.....
Yeah that was the only "extra" deal that wasn't already known. They deleted his thread shortly after midnight when he was nowhere to be found, and it became apparent there was no "deal". Then they locked or deleted any thread calling on sending the torches and pitchforks after this a-hole.

I know you console folks have been worked up into a nerdrage at Newegg and all that but this is a completely different deal that has nothing at all to do with that other one. This one is for PC games.

So basically this is a legitimate deal (even if he didn't do the best job of linking it) and he did put PC in the title so it's not the one you are all laying internet smack down about.

I know you console folks have been worked up into a nerdrage at Newegg and all that but this is a completely different deal that has nothing at all to do with that other one. This one is for PC games.

So basically this is a legitimate deal (even if he didn't do the best job of linking it) and he did put PC in the title so it's not the one you are all laying internet smack down about.
Jeff stated its not PC related.

Who's the champ in downloadable games?
MV5BMTIwNzQyMTg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzQzMzk4._V1_SY317_CR10,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Can ya dig it?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back