* * * * - 13 votes

$5 off any(non POS/Digital) purchase in store at Gamestop! RTFOP! (offer requires anroid/ios)

#691 frosty47   Banned Banned   854 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

frosty47

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:23 AM

I can never get multiples of these coupons. :wall:

I am Kane.

I will help you. 

#692 kardis5k7   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   12 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

kardis5k7

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:38 AM

Tried to use this on Binary Domain. Grabbed the case and took it up front. Showed my coupon. The guy looked for the game for 2 seconds then said he did not have a copy of it, sorry. Proceeded to keep my coupon. Told him to give me my coupon back.  He did and shrugged his shoulders in a smart type way if that makes sense.  Will go to the Gamestop by my work tomorrow. I hate Gamestop by the way, for this very reason.  Not to mention various other infractions they have done in the past.

#693 LostMyNarbles  

LostMyNarbles

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

Anyone have the latest Birthday Coupon?

#694 Chaoss   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   251 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:15 AM

Got a pretty cool lady today who let me use two of the kongregate coupons and a $5 power up rewards coupon on one transaction. Picked up two Nyko Playpad Pro controllers for my Amazon Fire Stick since Gamestop seems to have them on a closeout deal. 

how much did you pay?

$8 after coupon?

#695 Jayrcee   CAG Addict CAGiversary!   383 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:25 AM

I really hate to be that guy, but if anyone has a spare coupon they aren't going to use I would really appreciate receiving it.  I've been trying everyday for the past week trying to get the offer to appear but i'm having no luck.

#696 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1961 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:38 AM

I used my second Kongregate coupon on Freedom Wars today to bring it to $10~.

First coupon was used on P4G($15~). Not too bad of a start for my vita collection.

I considered getting FFX/X-2 for vita(it would also come out to $15~) but I already have it on PS3.

I don't think I will be going back to gamestop before the coupon expires, so I have just 1 more coupon I didn't use. If you want it, pm me. First come first served. Please consider giving the people that need it more a chance to get it. Gone :wave:

Also, if you're waiting for a coupon in the email, remember you can login to kongregate.com and get it directly from there without waiting.

Really annoyed with this coupon.

I had to go to my Kongregate account to get the coupon specifically.. instead of it being emailed.

When I went to Gamestop, I was going to buy a PSN card.. but that's not allowed since it was a Point of Sale activation card.
So I tried to pre-order a Skyland listed in the system as being shipped but not arrived.. I couldn't because there was no release date (They were supposed to be in Friday)

So finally, I said screw it and grabbed a PS2 game for $10 (Resident Evil Outbreak) which after clearance discount was $2... so I just bought it without using the card and left.

I miss when the discounts WOULD work on game cards.

I know you don't need to hear it again, but those things have been said several times in this thread, mentioned in the OP, and even says right on the coupon "Not valid on POSA cards". Not tryin' to defend gamestop here, 'cause lord knows I hate them as much as you, but with that many sources of info, you really have no one else to blame but yourself.

#697 bulldozer86   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

bulldozer86

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:58 AM

I really hate to be that guy, but if anyone has a spare coupon they aren't going to use I would really appreciate receiving it.  I've been trying everyday for the past week trying to get the offer to appear but i'm having no luck.

Hey man or lady, I have a $5 coupon sitting in my e-mail that I'm not going to be able to use (long story, but I may be done with GS for a good long while) and would be happy to forward the e-mail along to you or something.  

#698 deathb10w   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   328 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:54 AM

how much did you pay?

$8 after coupon?

Paid $11.xx total for both after tax. They are $12.97 each if you can find them in store. Used two of these $5 off promos and cash in my power up points for another $5 coupon for a total of $15 off my one transaction. 

#699 Person808   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1179 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

I really hate it that my closest store has a junior detective, this guy knows I used the $5 coupon over 20 times last promo (not with him but other employees). I walk in today grabbed a couple of games (I'm not even done shopping) and he walks up to me and asks if I used the Kongregate coupon already this week...Probably gonna go back in the morning hopefully the other employees are there and hes not.

If anyone for some reason can't get coupons let me know. I have a couple extra. 

You DO NOT have to wait for the email to get the coupon, you can get it INSTANTLY through Kongreate.com

---Sign into or create account on Assault. Claim Coupon > Go on a desktop or laptop computer > log in to http://www.kongregate.com/ > click top right message/mail icon > right click on "request new code" and copy link > paste in browser and remove the "/resend" at the end of the link > if in chrome print / save as PDF or print screen whatever works for you.

#700 heraymo1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   187 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:55 AM

heres a 10.00 off code that only good for 1 more day i think only online gscsvvcsy2t

#701 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:22 AM

heres a 10.00 off code that only good for 1 more day i think only online gscsvvcsy2t

Recognizes the code in the cart but then doesn't seem to actually apply to anything?

#702 shinclyde   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   269 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:59 AM

My gamestop reward membership had expired so I payed for another year and the kongregate coupon took 5 off!

Works on Gamestop PUR membership!

#703 YellowGameboyColor   Banned Banned   3239 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:05 AM

Really annoyed with this coupon.

I had to go to my Kongregate account to get the coupon specifically.. instead of it being emailed.

When I went to Gamestop, I was going to buy a PSN card.. but that's not allowed since it was a Point of Sale activation card.
So I tried to pre-order a Skyland listed in the system as being shipped but not arrived.. I couldn't because there was no release date (They were supposed to be in Friday)

So finally, I said screw it and grabbed a PS2 game for $10 (Resident Evil Outbreak) which after clearance discount was $2... so I just bought it without using the card and left.

I miss when the discounts WOULD work on game cards.

Wow thanks for mentioning checking the actual kongregate account. Got 10 coupons that didn't show up on my email through my accounts.

#704 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5538 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:09 AM

Wow thanks for mentioning checking the actual kongregate account. Got 10 coupons that didn't show up on my email through my accounts.

Yep. That's what happens. I made a notepad file to keep track.

#705 leylines   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1078 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

I know that you can still use the coupon up 'til tomorrow, but can you still make them? I was trying to make another to go pick up freedom wars but can't seem to make another.

#706 goldenpp73   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   96 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

goldenpp73

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

It sucks that I can't seem to get an email, hell my fiancee tried 3 emails and never got one :(

#707 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10852 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

Ideally could I stack this with a b2g1 coupon from Powerup rewards?

#708 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13612 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

Ideally could I stack this with a b2g1 coupon from Powerup rewards?

If you want to waste the b2g1 coupon.

There's an unrestricted b2g1 happening right now

#709 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4323 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

So I went to GS to use $5 Kongregate coupon and another $5 coupon that I had (I cant remember how, now). And the game was on sale, so the lady said she can't use the coupons since the system wont take it. Also that she cant scan more than one. I pointed out that the two $5 are two different kind but no, she said system doesn't know that and it wont accept, period.

I was not planning to stack kongregate coupons; but, if I had any dreams of such, they were duly crushed :) Just letting you guys know my experience i.e., nothing to report.

#710 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10852 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:49 PM

If you want to waste the b2g1 coupon.

There's an unrestricted b2g1 happening right now

True and my coupon does expire 12/31/14

#711 sovereignNX-73811   rolling (over) back in style CAGiversary!   5692 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:47 PM

Well I've got some left (finally). Drop me a PM and from what I could tell, thanks CAGs for saving these for people who couldn't get the app to work for them. Same situation today.  

BTW so is today the last day to use the coupon? I know language can be a little sneaky "Expires 12/29" may mean today is the final day? Just wish they'd use "Good through" but GS is not interested in clarity. 

#712 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4323 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

I have one $5 that I'm not going to use...just PM me.

Edit: Its taken.

Guest_superleaf444_*

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:30 PM

How long does this take? Bah! I wanted to use it for the b2g1 deal but it has yet to arrive

#714 leylines   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1078 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

How long does this take? Bah! I wanted to use it for the b2g1 deal but it has yet to arrive

go to the kongregate website and log in. you can resend the code from your messages and you should get it emailed instantly

Guest_superleaf444_*

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:46 PM

#716 singer07   CAG Veteran Banned   410 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

I used my second Kongregate coupon on Freedom Wars today to bring it to $10~.
First coupon was used on P4G($15~). Not too bad of a start for my vita collection.
I considered getting FFX/X-2 for vita(it would also come out to $15~) but I already have it on PS3.
I don't think I will be going back to gamestop before the coupon expires, so I have just 1 more coupon I didn't use. If you want it, pm me. First come first served. Please consider giving the people that need it more a chance to get it. Gone :wave:

Also, if you're waiting for a coupon in the email, remember you can login to kongregate.com and get it directly from there without waiting.

I know you don't need to hear it again, but those things have been said several times in this thread, mentioned in the OP, and even says right on the coupon "Not valid on POSA cards". Not tryin' to defend gamestop here, 'cause lord knows I hate them as much as you, but with that many sources of info, you really have no one else to blame but yourself.

How does ffx vita come out to 15?

#717 xtremerocker   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   21 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

xtremerocker

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:14 PM

Ok I'm on vacation and want to know if this is still worth my time
1. Can I still get a coupon with the app? It says expires on 12/29. Is that the coupon or the offer to get the coupon? Last promo the coupon expired a day or two after you could get the coupon.
2. I heard some way to get two b2g1 coupons when you renew your PUR membership. down thing like renewing in store and getting an in store code plus one emailed? Is that still possible?

#718 singer07   CAG Veteran Banned   410 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:36 PM

Ok I'm on vacation and want to know if this is still worth my time
1. Can I still get a coupon with the app? It says expires on 12/29. Is that the coupon or the offer to get the coupon? Last promo the coupon expired a day or two after you could get the coupon.
2. I heard some way to get two b2g1 coupons when you renew your PUR membership. down thing like renewing in store and getting an in store code plus one emailed? Is that still possible?

I wouldn't do it once let alone twice

#719 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1961 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

So I went to GS to use $5 Kongregate coupon and another $5 coupon that I had (I cant remember how, now). And the game was on sale, so the lady said she can't use the coupons since the system wont take it. Also that she cant scan more than one. I pointed out that the two $5 are two different kind but no, she said system doesn't know that and it wont accept, period.

I was not planning to stack kongregate coupons; but, if I had any dreams of such, they were duly crushed :) Just letting you guys know my experience i.e., nothing to report.

I hate dealing with employees like that. You could try a different GameStop.

How does ffx vita come out to 15?

It was $20 when I saw it at gs yesterday. With coupon would bring it down to $15.

#720 RikuXIII  

RikuXIII

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:11 PM

Used my $5off coupon on one piece world red for ps3!