CAGs of Philadelphia and Amiibos

LegendAssassin

CAGiversary!
I just wanted to set a place since I noticed a ton of people were posting on the thread that were from Philly. Just wanted to know if we could have our own place to post to help each other out. I know I have a ToysRUS that is very reliable and had taken a picture of like 20 Diddy Kongs and Little Macs the first day they were released. Just wanting to help other CAG members in Philly since I already have plans to do trades with people in Philly.

Cool.

Best Buy near Oxford Valley had Little Mac, but just for pick up I think.

My Lucario at TRS online was canceled. I have one ordered in store at Aramingo. They had plenty of preorder cards for him. I hope they don't cancel it.

I'm gonna look around Center city today for Pit and Falcon.

Target on Aramingo says Falcon is in stock, but it was a crock of shit. I ended up grabbing 2 more Diddys for trading.

Toys R us on Aramingo sold of Luigis, Which is a surprise cause they had a lot on Wednesday. They guy at TRS said they will honor in store preorders of Lucario but they had no preorder cards left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no luck at tru cottman/aramingo, best buy Roosevelt boulevard, Wal-Mart boulevard, gamestop aramingo today.

My wife hit up target by woodhaven and no dice.

Gonna try Franklin mills wally world late night and all the area targets on opening tomorrow.

Thanks for setting up this Philly thread!

I was at the gallery. Gs and fye only have wave 1 commons plus zelda. They might be on sale at fye
I tried to get to fye today but it was closed.
F mills had none.
CC is too far when I'm mad dashing into work having overslept from a.m. amiibo hunting.
I'll check downtown/S Philly stores on Tuesday when I'm off.

S.Philly best buy has Zelda and diddy in addition to the commons. 1st wave 2's I've seen in a best buy.

Also had a few cheap vita games. I grabbed walking dead season 2 for $12

Oregon TRU had lots of wave 1 and some Zelda.

Target S Philly had 2 caps.
I bought them.
They're unloading a restock of all the commons + Luigi, diddy and Zelda.
Guy was opening 6 restock boxes of wave 1 and 2.
I didn't see Mac, pit or more cap. No big 3 of course.
But it was good to see a restock.

I was at Mt laurel target. (Gf lives here)the guy said they had to pull all the caps and pits. Lots of Zelda and luigi

Walmart might be the worst place to look. I found Marth there back in November, but since then nothing. Anybody have any luck at Walmart recently?

Walmart might be the worst place to look. I found Marth there back in November, but since then nothing. Anybody have any luck at Walmart recently?
walmart looks like a tornado hit it when the amiibos came out and has been ignored since

I've never had luck w amiibo at Wal-Mart.

All of my area stores are skin and bones and haven't restocked since the first wave.

Forgot to update. My pit walmaet order shipped the other day.

I'll be going to best buy on Tuesday morning to try and scoop another pit.

Is there anything you local cags need? I'd be happy to try and get any if they're in stock.

I half expect most of wave 2 to be there as well as expect nothing to be there.

Anyway, let me know if you're still looking and can't get to a bb on 30th

Best Buy in Oxford Valley didn't have my Pit preorder that they told me I could pick up yesterday. Now I'm not only scared for Pit, but all of the ones I preordered for February.

GameStop at Levittown plaza had Pit last night. Picked up one for myself and they girl working there stashed one away for herself. I think there was one left.

Any luck on pit?
I haven't received it yet, but I may have an extra coming in the mail. If you can't acquire one let me know.
Still no luck. I am in the Collegeville area, so nothing in the Royersford/Collegeville/Oaks or King of Prussia area for me so far. Best stock is at the Babys/Toys in KoP, but none of the hard to find stuff.

I'm going to have an extra pit, cap & luigi if anyone needs. Otherwise I'll offer the main board, then if no one bites, flip or return depending on my mood.

Glad to hear my Philly friends are locating them in the wild.

How's everybody doing with Wave 4? I got Pac Man, Wario, and Charizard ordered. Got the Splatoon 3 pack and both inklings. So far none of the store exclusives or Fire Emblem. I got to Gamestop after work and they told me Ness was still available. I had my debit card out in excitment, oly to be told they had just sold out. Woke up at 6am to order Greninja to find out he went on sale 3 hours earlier. This is getting frustrating, but I won't be defeated yet. Still plenty of time till May 29th and I have a few plans to get the rest.

bread's done
Back