GGT 341 Was Pulled Because of Terrorist Threats (and it just really isn't any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
tumblr_mh99nbSpDU1rk1x4ro1_500.gif

tumblr_n9x2e4KStT1rnvdoto2_500.gif

Today was a good day. Got almost everything that I needed to get done to prepare for my trip done. Just need to do laundry, pack my bags, and print my tickets now. Since we'll be apart for the actual day, my girlfriend and I celebrated Christmas tonight. It was a lot of fun and she got me some really great stuff. I'm so thankful to have someone that pays so much attention to the things I like in my life.

Today was a good day. Got almost everything that I needed to get done to prepare for my trip done. Just need to do laundry, pack my bags, and print my tickets now. Since we'll be apart for the actual day, my girlfriend and I celebrated Christmas tonight. It was a lot of fun and she got me some really great stuff. I'm so thankful to have someone that pays so much attention to the things I like in my life.
Man why do you have to remind me that my life sucks.... im happy for you though :)

-        , Clap     -    ,   -  Clap  -  Clap, Clap      -   ,
        -        , Clap     -    ,   -  Clap  -  Clap, Clap - Clap Clap.

- , Clap - , - Clap - Clap, Clap - ,
- , Clap - , - Clap - Clap, Clap - Clap Clap.
Do you really expect me to figure this out? Seriously?

Pause clap pause clap..... i got nothing

Also guys i didn't buy a little mac amiibo the other day hoping he wouldn't be rare.... i think that was a bad idea.... i think i have a problem since im always searching in stores and online. I also cant stay out of the amiibo thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also guys i didn't buy a little mac amiibo the other day hoping he wouldn't be rare.... i think that was a bad idea.... i think i have a problem since im always searching in stores and online. I also cant stay out of the amiibo thread...
One of us.

Did anyone watch the Korra finale?

Persona.

Smash Brothers.

I need a Pit amiibo.

Just one.

I can quit whenever I want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man why do you have to remind me that my life sucks.... im happy for you though :)
I'm sure your life is good, dawg! :D

I'm currently packing for my flight. I had wanted to get some sleep tonight, but sure enough, just like every other time I've flown I've been up all night. Looks like I'm going to make it more than 24 hours this time before I finally crash. Yaaaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back