Lego Batman 3 for PS4 $20 at 2nd and Charles

adamthered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Not sure if it is at all locations but my friend in GA picked up copies for the both of us.Also not sure if this is for all platforms. If you have a 2nd and Charles nearby it might be worth checking out.

FYI, 2NC prices are at the discretion of the employee pricing the trade-in so you might not be able to get the same price. 

2NCs are awesome.

verified. I went to the one in Naperville, IL. The price is not advertized but it is a sale going on. Maybe YMMV cause cashier had to ask the manager.

Would love to grab the game for $20 (which im sure ill eventually have the chance to do) but I dont think there are any 2nd and charles in Massachusetts

Apparently this went out on each store's Facebook, but was pulled shortly afterwards.  I managed to get a copy for $20 tonight because "I knew about the sale", but this will be a huge YMMV because I feel they could have easily told me the sale was over and refused sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I'm driving back home to GA on Tuesday and I have to past through Kennesaw. Been looking for this game especially at this price point.

bread's done
Back