How long till an Alienware Alpha updated spec'd machine will be out?

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've seen reviews of the Alienware Alpha and it seems like something I'd like to check out as a complete PC gaming newb. I'm wondering how often Alienware releases upgraded spec versions of their machines? Is it annual? I don't have a lot of free time at the moment and if I could get one with even better graphics in a year I'd gladly wait. Thanks.
P.s. I'm not looking for advice that I should build my own, thanks.

A year from now they'll definitely have a better one. This is a relatively new machine for Dell, but I'm sure it's probably every 6 months or less that they update the specs.

You should build your own. Or pay someone to do it for you. Alienware = Dell guts, cheap components, and paying for a label.
Mooby is correct. Don't buy an Alienware. If you're serious about becoming a PC gamer, do the bare minimum research and build your own. It's much cheaper and not difficult at all to assemble a gaming PC.

Or if you dont feel great about the physical assembly, once you've done some part research, you could stalk ebay and see if someone is dumping their old rig.

bread's done
Back