Mass Effect for the PC

JediDeath

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Without a lot of preamble, has anyone ever seen any deals for the DLC? I know Steam and Origin have both had the games on sale, but from what it looks like the DLC has stayed constant and needs to be purchased in-game (or some baloney).

Also, is it even worth it to buy on the PC if I've already got all three games (with all the content) on the 360? I'm looking into this as not only an archival option, but a convenience one as well. I'm sure they'll most likely re-release them for the new consoles, but having them all on the PC would be preferable I would imagine.

Lastly, do they perform fairly well on the PC? General yes or no will suffice.

~Thanks!

1) No. Amazon had a deal on Bioware points once, but even that was a miserable deal.

2) No, only since you own the DLC on 360. You will be spending A LOT to upgrade the games to PC when you factor in those. Refer to question/answer 1.

3) Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) No. Amazon had a deal on Bioware points once, but even that was a miserable deal.

2) No, only since you own the DLC on 360. You will be spending A LOT to upgrade the games to PC when you factor in those. Refer to question/answer 1.

3) Yes.
Thanks Luriden! That pretty much solves that problem.

If you weren't concerned about the DLC, I'd say it's worth the upgrade since the base games are so cheap nowadays and they run so much better on PC. Especially ME1. And Dear God do I mean that.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back