* * * * * 1 votes

Target Cartwheel: 15% off PS Vita through 1/3/15

Vita PS Target Deals Cartwheel January 15 Coupon

#31 xtremerocker   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   21 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

xtremerocker

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:47 PM

Using the cartwheel app to find the coupon you can score 15% off all vita systems until January 3rd. So Saturday sounds like it is the last day of the sale.
Extra %5 off if you have a Target Redcard
Just walked out with the Borderlands Bundle!

On coupon: excludes PS Vita games and accessories

#32 walls99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   579 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:23 PM

Thanks for posting. The Vita has a bunch of games for every genre of gaming. This deal has been on CAG for a while though.

#33 emperordahc  

emperordahc

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:08 AM

This deal for posted awhile back. Can stack this with the $99 discontinued vita bundles that are still out there in small batches.

#34 LunarApex   CAG Ninja CAGiversary!   181 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

LunarApex

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:51 AM

Currently $30 off at bestbuy (pulled from another thread). 

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat243400050029

This cartwheel coupon is actually good until the 10th.

http://cartwheel.tar...soles/-/MjY3MTE

2lcck4.jpg

I went into target and got the price match even though best buy is showing 199.99 now. I just told them it looked like the site was acting up but they saw the banner for 30 off and honored it. I then got the 15% off with cartwheel, 5% off with red card, and $5 off from a giftcard I got yesterday for buying 3 of something from another dept. Total out the door after taxes was $140.77. Not a bad find. 

#35 Fanzina  

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

If I do the same, even though the site says the item is out of stock online, will they price match it?

#36 LunarApex   CAG Ninja CAGiversary!   181 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

LunarApex

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:56 AM

If I do the same, even though the site says the item is out of stock online, will they price match it?

I would think. They did for me even though it said out of stock online. I just offered to show them that the local best buy had the bundle in stock. I lightly hinted the deal was online and in store to the clerk (even though I'm not sure if it was). 

;)

#37 Lucky13   It's Go Time! CAGiversary!   586 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:09 AM

For Target to price match the item has to be in stock where you are trying to price match. When Amazon had the Vita for $169 I went to Target to price match and while on the way there it went out of stock. Even though I had a print out in hand and a screenshot of it in stock just 15 minutes prior they would not honor the price. They check it on their own computer there then call a supervisor to double check and approve it.

#38 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:46 PM

I don't see it for $170 anywhere.  No longer on sale anywhere?

#39 Lucky13   It's Go Time! CAGiversary!   586 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:15 AM

Not at the moment. When it has gotten marked down to $169 it sells out fast on Amazon or Best Buy.

#40 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:49 PM

Not at the moment. When it has gotten marked down to $169 it sells out fast on Amazon or Best Buy.

Dang.  I would've jumped at it for the 170 + 15% off.

#41 LunarApex   CAG Ninja CAGiversary!   181 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

LunarApex

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:28 AM

For Target to price match the item has to be in stock where you are trying to price match. When Amazon had the Vita for $169 I went to Target to price match and while on the way there it went out of stock. Even though I had a print out in hand and a screenshot of it in stock just 15 minutes prior they would not honor the price. They check it on their own computer there then call a supervisor to double check and approve it.

This probably varies by store. My local best buy did have the bundle in stock so they honored it (thankfully they didn't run out of stock on my way there, as that was a concern of mine...sorry for your luck). They did not check the price on their own computers though, only my phone. When the manager came over to enter her passcode to approve the price adjustment she didn't double check it either. All she did was ask the clerk at the register if they verified the price.