(PS3) Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster $16.46 at Amazon

Thanks OP.

Best Buy has it for $16.99/$13.59 with GCU. Better deal for those who have GCU.

Seems like a decent deal for those that haven't picked this up yet, even though I know a PS4 port is coming along.
When will the PS4 port be available?

Last edited by a moderator:
BigTime2Play said:
Thanks OP.

Best Buy has it for $16.99/$13.59 with GCU. Better deal for those who have GCU.

When will the PS4 port be available?
Next spring. I don't think a firm date is known yet

This is an amazing price. It was well worth the original $40 even for just FFX. This price is a no brainer. I really hope they announce a XII HD remaster next year. Hopefully they've been working on one so it doesn't take as long to come out as this one did

jessesixto said:
damn! PS4 version is coming out. I haven't even touch this game yet.... on the PS3...
Its an HD port of decade old games. I cant imagine them looking any better on the PS4. If you still have access to a PS3, Id recommend getting this unless you have no time to play and can wait for the PS4 versin and don't mind it being more expensive

This is an amazing price. It was well worth the original $40 even for just FFX. This price is a no brainer. I really hope they announce a XII HD remaster next year. Hopefully they've been working on one so it doesn't take as long to come out as this one did

Its an HD port of decade old games. I cant imagine them looking any better on the PS4. If you still have access to a PS3, Id recommend getting this unless you have no time to play and can wait for the PS4 versin and don't mind it being more expensive
Agreed, that's how I justified getting the Asian release of Resident Evil HD... That and the fact we aren't seeing a physical release stateside.

Really doesn't make sense to pay $300 more just to see the slightly updated visuals on a console where the battery life is really really short and bad...

They are doing the same with Resident Evil REmake, but the controls are said to be smoother this time compared to it's tank like control scheme in the past.

Agreed! Knowing SquareEnix, the graphic will not look much better on the PS4, the same with all of their HD ports. The cinematic videos will probably look better in 1080p, but there weren't many of those to begin with.

I'm still holding out hope that the PS4 version will come with that soundtrack Blu-Ray they included with the PS3 limited edition (maybe on the disc? A man can dream!). If not, I can always pay $10 for the PS3 version.

Wow, prices are crazy cheap for 80 hours of gameplay. Thinking of unloading my sealed Limited Edition now that the PS4 version is coming, and waiting for it to drop under $20. That would erase my PS3 physical disc backlog.

Wow, prices are crazy cheap for 80 hours of gameplay. Thinking of unloading my sealed Limited Edition now that the PS4 version is coming, and waiting for it to drop under $20. That would erase my PS3 physical disc backlog.
That thing is half off in the square enix store right now. May actually be better to wait on selling it unless you have somebody in mind to sell it to already.

So up in the air about this price. I've already got it for vita but idk if I should get it for PS3. Cross play would be nice but idk if I would use it. Hrmmmm

bread's done
Back