* * * * - 2 votes

Best Buy Ad: 12/28 - 1/3 [50% Trade-In Bonus on All Video Games]

best buy weekly ad trade-in bonus 50% christmas gamers club unlocked gcu

#151 jmoney0021  

jmoney0021

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:07 AM

Anyone think the trade in value of assassins creed unity for ps4 will be better this week with 50% bonus, or better next week? I'm thinking of trading it in and buying drive club next week when its 40. Any thoughts?

#152 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3202 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:24 AM

Im kinda hoping some stuff like DA:I jumps to $35 or 38.5 after GCU. Couldnt get to the store today.

#153 PandaJohnson  

PandaJohnson

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:13 AM

Im kinda hoping some stuff like DA:I jumps to $35 or 38.5 after GCU. Couldnt get to the store today.

You can get 40 for it right now if you have GCU. Am not sure when Best Buy updates their trade in value but instead of hoping for a jump, hope that it does not decrease after the promo is over.

#154 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2399 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:47 AM

So I just left Best Buy with an Xbone. I traded in my PS3 and controller for $115 with a $50 coupon towards an Xbone. I had a $90 gift certificate so that lowered the total to $210 plus tax. Paid with all gift cards from Microsoft store game trade ins and the $25 coke rewards gift card. Left the store with almost $200 left in one gift card and a new $50 gift card for purchasing the Xbone. Man that was a helluva deal.

All these gift cards originated from games that I would've never played again. My wife is gonna flip when I come home with this 2nd Xbone until she sees the receipt and hears my story.

#155 rasas6  

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:10 AM

Did anyone get a Art Book from the Halo 5 Guardians preorder? My local stores said they never got them.

So you get it when you pick up your preorder. Well my three local stores did not know that then. They just said they never got them in and didn't know why.

#156 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3101 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:33 AM

Once again Halo MCC Has dropped to $49.99 ($39.99 GCU). I'm so tempted to pull the trigger.

#157 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:06 AM

So I just left Best Buy with an Xbone. I traded in my PS3 and controller for $115 with a $50 coupon towards an Xbone. I had a $90 gift certificate so that lowered the total to $210 plus tax. Paid with all gift cards from Microsoft store game trade ins and the $25 coke rewards gift card. Left the store with almost $200 left in one gift card and a new $50 gift card for purchasing the Xbone. Man that was a helluva deal.

All these gift cards originated from games that I would've never played again. My wife is gonna flip when I come home with this 2nd Xbone until she sees the receipt and hears my story.

you're like my wife who is convinced she is the smartest shopper in the world for saving 50% on shoes that cost $1k

da fuq you need two xbox one's for

i'm just kidding an extra xbox one is always better than shoes.  i'd order a second with my $100 coupon if they had a halo edition

re: halo 5, I believe the art book is received when you pick up the actual game in winter 2015, not right now.  I don't think its done?  I'm also pretty sure everyone who preorders will get the art book, so it doesn't really matter if you do it now or not.  If its like the Halo MCC map book its gonna be widely overstocked.

#158 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2399 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:25 AM

you're like my wife who is convinced she is the smartest shopper in the world for saving 50% on shoes that cost $1k

da fuq you need two xbox one's for

i'm just kidding an extra xbox one is always better than shoes

re: halo 5, I believe the art book is received when you pick up the actual game in winter 2015, not right now. I don't think its done? I'm also pretty sure everyone who preorders will get the art book, so it doesn't really matter if you do it now or not. If its like the Halo MCC map book its gonna be widely overstocked.

Lol. Ha! Well, if you must ask. The PS3 never got any play so that's $165 credit right there. The $350 Xbone comes with a $50 gift card as well. Both promos end tonight so it was now or never. I also made about $220 on the microsoft tradein to bestbuy trade in. I had that $90 reward cert. And the past 2 days I found myself playing Destiny in my bedroom on my 360 while my boys were playing Disney Infinity on the Xbone in the living room. So it was good timing.

#159 Rice151   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:24 PM

Once again Halo MCC Has dropped to $49.99 ($39.99 GCU). I'm so tempted to pull the trigger.

It's $60 on Bestbuy.com? Must of been a deal yesterday, didnt see your date.

#160 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3101 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:31 PM

It's $60 on Bestbuy.com?

It was $50 last night. It was rather random that it dropped to $50 on two different days last week. It was like, Monday and Saturday.

I pulled the trigger last night. I don't want to wait any longer to play Halo 2, and still get in on the Halo 5 beta.