selling my ps2!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigNick']Assholes like you are keeping game prices at $50.[/quote]
It's also why so many popular game never get sequels.

Your stealing from hard working companies...Its illegal and you could get banned from here if you keep defending yourself and keep offering such things...I recognize your a n00b so you should accept that its wrong and isnt appropriate for this site...I dont and I dont believe you want Cheapy to lose another affiliate cuz of people like you...Do you?

What wrong with that? Where to begin?
How about the legality?
The ethics?

There are so many things that are wrong with selling pirated software that it isn't even funny.

I think the best way to deal with that is to send the contact information of people that pull that crap to FBI, the legal departments of the videogame companies, and then blackmarket groups that sell the stuff and tell them that some guy is trying to wedge his way into thier territory

I figure one of groups the would act soon enough, and if the person is lucky, it will be law enforcement. Of course, when some roughnecks rough somebody up or bust a kneecap, it only hurts one person.... unlike piracy.

(Before you lock) I too am amazed that you would do this. It's wrong and CheapyD should not allow this crap.

[quote name='karmapolice620']Im wondering if he edited it or if a mod did...and if a mod did why didnt they lock it?[/quote] Yeah, isn't it the mod's responsibility to lock it up?

He doesnt...its not his fault dumb people want to sell and have the nerve to try to on his site...his eyes cant be everywhere...thats why he has mods...but they too cant be everywhere

[quote name='sj41'](Before you lock) I too am amazed that you would do this. It's wrong and CheapyD should not allow this crap.[/quote]

cheapy dosent, im sure if he or another mod were on, it would be locked....

He doesnt...its not his fault dumb people want to sell and have the nerve to try to on his site...his eyes cant be everywhere...thats why he has mods...but they too cant be everywhere

Exactly, it may make me look like an ass in many people's eyes, but that why I'm so harsh on all these types of threads. If it's unpopular or if people experience resistance, they won't post it.
Especially if I glut thier thread with long posts full of picking thier previous posts apart word for word.

Wow I love the back button!!

[quote name='nneace']
i have a PS2 chipped to play burned PSOne and PS2 games. however that system wont play burned PS2 games anymore or DVD's but it still plays burned PSOne games (flawlessly!!!) and original PS2 games. I would be willing to part with both in either a trade or for cash so let me know!!!!!! [/quote]
[quote name='nneace']
i have an enormous list so pm if you want a copy sent, i have close to 550 games, pretty much all the major ones.
also, i have a PS2 chipped to play burned PSOne and PS2 games. however that system wont play burned PS2 games anymore or DVD's but it still plays burned PSOne games (flawlessly!!!) and original PS2 games. I would be willing to part with both in either a trade or for cash so let me know!!!!!!
[/quote]

[quote name='BigNick']Wow I love the back button!!

[quote name='nneace']
i have a PS2 chipped to play burned PSOne and PS2 games. however that system wont play burned PS2 games anymore or DVD's but it still plays burned PSOne games (flawlessly!!!) and original PS2 games. I would be willing to part with both in either a trade or for cash so let me know!!!!!! [/quote]
[quote name='nneace']
i have an enormous list so pm if you want a copy sent, i have close to 550 games, pretty much all the major ones.
also, i have a PS2 chipped to play burned PSOne and PS2 games. however that system wont play burned PS2 games anymore or DVD's but it still plays burned PSOne games (flawlessly!!!) and original PS2 games. I would be willing to part with both in either a trade or for cash so let me know!!!!!!
[/quote][/quote] Wow a great invention. The back button.

[quote name='karmapolice620']Trust me sweeney...I KNOW[/quote]

I know, but despite what some think, there is a method to my madness.

[quote name='sj41']Can someone notify a mod about this?[/quote]

no mods on. i think we should let this drop, i have a feeling he wont post anything about pirated games anymore, if memory serves, i think karma got a good flaming from jsweeny back when he was a n00b, and now look what side hes on

[quote name='karmapolice620']Ill PM casey[/quote] THANKS. Anyways lets trash the guy some more. :lol: I know lets all laugh at him. ha ha ha!!!

Haha...sure do...me and my dammed GBA ROMZ!...ahh good times...I cried myself to sleep that night, but ive been sane minded ever since!

sorry for not being on to see this. I will lock it.

I have been playing my SEGA Saturn with my friend for the past 8 or so hours off and on

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back