* * * - - 2 votes

PSP Go Rechargeable Hand Grip $6.99 Fulfilled by Amazon

PSP Go Rechargeable Grip

#1 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   4012 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:57 PM

Anyone who owns the PSP Go knows that it can be a little hard to hold while playing games due to its small size and ergonomics.  This CTA Digital grip makes the system much easier to hold, and includes a battery for extended play.  Never seen it this cheap anywhere, $6.99 sold by a 3rd party and fulfilled by Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co...rds=psp go grip

This seller is probably dumping their remaining stock, 20 left at the time of this post (Amazon still sells them for $13.72 at the time of this post).

#2 melancholysp   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   98 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

melancholysp

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:10 PM

Awesome, just ordered one.

#3 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1341 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 27 December 2014 - 07:18 PM

Grabbed one, thanks. Even if the battery stops charging, the added grip is worth $7 to me.

#4 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3783 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:17 PM

I need a girlfriend with an added grip.

#5 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   1464 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

redreflect

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

I forgot the PSP Go was actually a thing...

#6 Beer Monkey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Beer Monkey

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:26 PM

I received Playstation Move silicone grips.  Do not buy!

EDIT:  well, they issued me a credit for the amount the price has increased on the PSP Go grip, so I've got that going for me.

#7 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   4012 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

I received Playstation Move silicone grips.  Do not buy!

EDIT:  well, they issued me a credit for the amount the price has increased on the PSP Go grip, so I've got that going for me.

Yep, just got that same item today, "Protective Grips for Playstation Move" by CTA Digital, not the PSP Go grip!  I contacted Amazon by chat and they refunded me, so the Move grips were free (not that I wanted them lol).  The sticker on the Move Grips box said "PSP Go Rechargeable Hand Grip", covering the original barcode, so they screwed up on the stickers I guess.  Too good to be true, I guess, but at least we got refunded!

#8 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1341 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:35 AM

Just got my playstation move grips today. :/

#9 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   4012 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:42 PM

Just got my playstation move grips today. :/

Contact Amazon, they'll give you a full refund.  Sorry for the bogus "deal", I guess it was too good to be true.  But at least you won't have to pay anything for the Move grips, there's that?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSP Go, Rechargeable Grip