ps4 pick one game bundle

NESplayersince1985

CAGiversary!
Bought and didnt include game code. I'm exchanging it tomorrow. It came with a psn 10 dollar code and 14 day trail. Is that right or correct? Did not see the other code after it was connect to my tv. I think it was sony flaut and not best buy.I doubt sony can fix it either.

Should have received a voucher code in the box if you purchased that kind of PS4. If you didnt receive it, youll want to return it to the retailer.

thanks. I think I figured out they were lanch bundle with the blue tape.. thats why it came with the ten dollar code and not the freee coDE game. I read it happened to someone else. I called bb and they said I can exchange it and see if it has the game code. I would take a physical game and be happy.

I tried to return it but didn't have another one. I tried two stores. They offered me a physical copy but it was out of stock at one store but wouldn't do the same at the next store nor did they have another system. Should I try sony or go back to Best buy tomorrow?

I got my game a physical copy. I only watch Netflix and blue ray on ps4. I paid 274 for a physical game. Ps wired headphones and system. I had a 105 in gc from coke. I'm a nes girl for life. I have everything from nes to wii u ;) I bought all the Nintendo games I wanted. I'd play my 3d ds but so tired

I got my game a physical copy. I only watch Netflix and blue ray on ps4. I paid 274 for a physical game. Ps wired headphones and system. I had a 105 in gc from coke. I'm a nes girl for life. I have everything from nes to wii u ;) I bought all the Nintendo games I wanted. I'd play my 3d ds but so tired
Dude, you type like a retard...derp

Last edited by a moderator:
You can be forgiven. I don't hold gudges.I'm a girl I get pised off sometimes sorry if I lashed out. I just don't care about Grammer on forums. I get lazy. I'm here for the deals and I help other people find games.

No your words don't hurt me. First off you don't know me. I have a 2 year degree and I bet you don't even have a degree. I bet you sit on your lazy ass and play games in your parents basement all day. Get a life dude.

bread's done
Back