The Official CAG January 2015 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All from Target 50% promo.

2jf4sh.jpg

Need a new PS3 remote, and always wanted gold to add to the collection.

30kfz91.jpg

First game pickup of the year!

5 PS3 Games for 24$ off of CL

NFS: The Run

NFS: Shift

NFS: ProStreet (Disc only)

Skyrim Legendary Edition

Mx vs. ATV Alive

Good start to the year.

Wanna try posting regularly on here my Pick ups but I do most of my web browsing on my phone and have yet to find a way to easily upload my pictures from a mobile device to here. Something worth posting here though, Don't know if I should have bit on this...

Lost Season 3 on Blu Ray; $1.50 each at the Salvation Army

Anyone wanna buy a Copy? LOL; But seriously i have them in the Bluray/HD DVD thread for $8 shipped.

^^^ Nice to see that there are at least a couple of physical rewards in the shop now.  Been sitting on coins forever.  Just grabbed that and the Zelda case :)

In the mail today :)

7B8B638F-C674-40EC-9D88-6AF500117D4C.jpg

This, plus an order I just placed knocks my list down to 28 games to complete the set :D

Quite a few gaming goods from the end of December and the beginning of this month. Had to get Oneechanbara for my PS4 as it looked interesting and I doubt it comes to the US anytime soon.

dTKAXAu.jpg

Also got Code of Princess for pretty much free after an ebay bucks certificate I had lying around. Been wanting to get it but only wanted to get it if I found the first run print of it.

QkU2djF.jpg

Quite a few gaming goods from the end of December and the beginning of this month. Had to get Oneechanbara for my PS4 as it looked interesting and I doubt it comes to the US anytime soon.

dTKAXAu.jpg

Also got Code of Princess for pretty much free after an ebay bucks certificate I had lying around. Been wanting to get it but only wanted to get it if I found the first run print of it.

QkU2djF.jpg
Thinking of picking up Onechanbara Z2 myself. No way that is coming to the US. The PS3 version never made it, either, and given the commercial bust of the last two that came out for the 360 and the Wii in the US, I doubt any publisher would want to risk it now.

In other words, I've concluded the only way I can play it is to import it.

21 N64 games to go!

9BCE3363-64D2-4695-9B53-243D12DB811F.jpg

And this little pickup officially wraps up my gameboy micro collection.  I now have EVERY variant, plus a few custom units ;)

12FEC880-7BBF-4D68-9879-C6BEE822C873.jpg

All were from Gamestop.
Got the last copies of One Piece and Danganronpa in my area (5 gamestops around me :lol:)

Used a 5 dollar off coupon on danganronpa and akibas trip when they were on sale

All were from Gamestop.
Got the last copies of One Piece and Danganronpa in my area (5 gamestops around me :lol:)

Used a 5 dollar off coupon on danganronpa and akibas trip when they were on sale
Reminds me that I need to get Akiba's Trip, too. That one is going to disappear pretty soon. I think there are only a handful of retailers online that even carry that game. Not a fan of the premise, but it screams "I am a quirky Japanese game!" :)

I've picked up a lot more stuff that's already been filed to my shelves (which I need to take a new pic of since its been over a year) but here are a few of my recent pickups:

Disgaea Infinite $9 from GS, Romance XI was $17 @ PNT, Ghouls N Ghosts was $27 @ a mom/pop shop and is complete and in pretty great condition (the only wear is the little bits of white showing on the box) and the Digimon world is from 99gamers and its factory sealed(paid $70-80 for the coins i used to buy it)

Finally got "enough" game stuff to justify a pic. Slow gaming month so far. 

3DS case from Club Nintendo, $50 Steam card and Mario's Cement Factory Mini Classic ($9) from GS, Super Mario Bros and DK Junior Mini Classics from Kmart for $6 apiece (free after giftcard). Not pictured because boring; filters for Keurig, compressed air for my computer because its already getting dusty, a 64GB microsd card.

Slightly disappointed, but eh.

Rightstuf sent a bunch of stuff in an overpacked box.

[customspoiler="All this stuff"]
3xy2Ehs.jpg
[/customspoiler] just piled on top of [customspoiler="this stuff in this box."]
oUADRAL.jpg
[/customspoiler]

So it was bulging, and I haven't checked how many cases were smooshed.

To add a bit of insult to injury, [customspoiler="this"]
PNKfzHN.jpg
[/customspoiler] came alone in a big box that could have fit all the stuff from the first picture. Instead, it was full to the brim with paper.

Here's the [customspoiler="blu-rays and dvds"]
VKCv25E.jpg
[/customspoiler] from the box, and here's the [customspoiler="manga and light novels"]
JlOaxEL.jpg
[/customspoiler] from the box.

And the [customspoiler="lone CD"]
46Z4AfL.jpg
[/customspoiler] that was placed well in the box that I forgot to take a picture of with other stuff.

Was anything actually severely damaged?
The Yoko Ishida CD case is cracked in several places (you can see a lot of the cracks in the photo). I haven't looked at anything closely yet. Just took pictures, and posted pictures while eating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, since I already have the camera out.

These came in yesterday. Pillowcase not pictured. And they have my Amatsukaze figure held at the Post Office for some reason.

It was on a different truck yesterday that missed the office being open. The redelivery attempt today failed today too. I'm now wondering if it has customs due on it. Won't find out til Saturday, probably.

DUsyKZS.jpg

And also today, from Amazon:

tqWxcMl.jpg

Damn, Entertainment Earth canceled my Pit Amiibio today (ordered it on 12/29/14). I apparently missed a Edward Haller email (from EE) on 12/30. I had no idea I had to resend my Credit Card & contact info again. Hope, B&H fulfill the order I made with them *crossing fingers*. Did anyone else order an Amiibio from Entertainment Earth?

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually played body harvest as a kid growing up. The whole thing with the beacons confused me. Reminded me of star ship troopers. It wasn't a good game. Just a time killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back