* * * * - 20 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XIV

amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XIV

#9751 Backlash2332x   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   344 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Backlash2332x

Posted Today, 05:06 PM

Quick questions for you guys.

I'm thinking about getting a new tv and was looking at awd.

1. should I wait a little bit and try and get a cheaper curved tv?

2. Can you purchase a square trade warranty on the awd tvs?

Eh, I'd probably try to wait another year and pick up a decently priced OLED. Or get a good projector. But if you have to get a TV, the Samsung 7150 is damn good looking. Still can't top the older PN60F8500 though.

#9752 plus1zero   SEC! SEC! SEC! CAGiversary!   3980 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:03 PM

Well eBay/paypal decided to side with a fraudulent buyer of a physical amazon gift card. Was told over the phone it looked like I'd be covered and sided with per my documentation. Today find out they didn't side with me because they "don't cover gift cards, even if they're physical".

eBay's the absolute worst for sellers nowadays.

#9753 ritchardf   add ritchardf on psn and xbox live CAGiversary!   2474 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Sniper Elite III
XONE

Posted Today, 06:11 PM

Well eBay/paypal decided to side with a fraudulent buyer of a physical amazon gift card. Was told over the phone it looked like I'd be covered and sided with per my documentation. Today find out they didn't side with me because they "don't cover gift cards, even if they're physical".

that sucks, between scammers on ebay and gigantic fees on amazon, not too many good options left.

#9754 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 06:19 PM

Seriously.  There's a couple things I have that I need to sell and just don't even feel like bothering with that crap.

3ds120.gif Pokemon Omega Ruby  :pc: TBD  :wiiu: TBD :vita: TBD

:xb1: Smite  :ps4: TBD  :360: Skylanders Swap Force  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps3: Scott Pilgrim
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#9755 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35198 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted Today, 06:21 PM

I sold a PSN code on ebay once and the seller claimed it didn't work. 

Chatted with Playstation and sent a screenshot where they said the time it was redeemed (after I had send the code) and the guy was like "oh yeah, it's working now. There was probably a glitch."

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

#9756 plus1zero   SEC! SEC! SEC! CAGiversary!   3980 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:24 PM

Chalk one up for me learning a hard lesson. I'll never sell another code online again unless it's to one of you guys. I actually sold my Alpha on eBay and would've gotten close to the same what amazon would've refunded me, but I'll just give them a call and verify for sure my account won't be endangered.

Worse yet, I'm currently waiting on a MacBook Pro payment I bought on Craigslist to flip and am scared to ship the thing out now.

#9757 kme06d   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   744 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:14 PM

Worse yet, I'm currently waiting on a MacBook Pro payment I bought on Craigslist to flip and am scared to ship the thing out now.
I'd be more worried about the shipping. Within a month, I've had a damaged package and a temporarily lost package courtesy of usps.

#9758 plus1zero   SEC! SEC! SEC! CAGiversary!   3980 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:28 PM

I'd be more worried about the shipping. Within a month, I've had a damaged package and a temporarily lost package courtesy of usps.

I would double box it up for sure. Last MacBook I sold, I shipped it in a computer bag inside of a box inside of a bigger box. I'll probably ship via UPS, don't care to pay a little more for a bigger item.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, amazon warehouse deals, warehouse deals, awd, Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread, XIV