* * * * - 21 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XIV

amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XIV

#9781 sovereignNX-73811   Unofficial official CAG Troll CAG Veteran   2963 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Tales of Graces f
PS3

sovereignNX-73811

Posted Today, 08:01 PM

I read this as CAG Time: Add This to Backlog Because - I DON'T KNOW!

Infamously known to post this gif waaay too much:

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#9782 mlow44   Memo to self: put something clever here CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:04 PM

The brand new price is only $7.80, fyi... seems like $2.80 isn't that much more to spend to not have to bet on AWD giving you what you want

I actually canceled anyways because I got the Adventure Time games mixed up in my head. Thought this was the CE that came with the sword stylus, that's Hey Ice King: Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?

#9783 mlow44   Memo to self: put something clever here CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:15 PM

Well guys I highly suggest to get page monitor on chrome because I just bought a New 3ds xl on Like New condition for $135, so thanks to Dealseeker for told me about it few months ago :)

So with page monitor is there any way to get email notifications or do you just have to hope you're at your computer when a deal drops?

#9784 Helldweller87   Shots Fired CAGiversary!   574 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Helldweller87

Posted Today, 09:19 PM

Thanks again for posting this.  Amazon surprises me with there random shipping.  Choose 2 day shipping yesterday and when i checked me email before work this morning it had already shipping early this morning and was delivered by noon.  Was also pretty happy that it came complete and it looks like it had belonged to another collector, nothing looked like it had been used other than the box having a few marks on it.

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

776390.png

776391.png

http://swagbucks.com/refer/Helldweller  Easy way to get free Gift Cards.  Check out this link.

#9785 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 10:22 PM

The brand new price is only $7.80, fyi... seems like $2.80 isn't that much more to spend to not have to bet on AWD giving you what you want

Agreed, wouldn't have bought a dinger on this for the very reason that the tin is the entire reason to buy it and if it's dinged up then why would I want it?

3ds120.gif Castlevania LoS Mirror of Fate   :pc: TBD  :wiiu: TBD :vita: TBD

:xb1: Smite  :ps4: TBD  :360: TBD   :ps3: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps3: Scott Pilgrim
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#9786 Tanatos  

Posted Today, 10:30 PM

So with page monitor is there any way to get email notifications or do you just have to hope you're at your computer when a deal drops?

I think there isnt option for email notifications, so yeah you have to be on internet and on the pc. I think there is desktop notification so you dont need technically use the web browser. However I always keep open a random web page (usually this page xD) and leave it there open while Im doing other stuff. 

#9787 Tanatos  

Posted Today, 10:31 PM

Hyrule Warriors (VG) $30 http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#9788 Blade   Xenaphobic, Warrior Princess CAGiversary!   9227 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:32 PM

I tried using a page monitor app for Chrome, but it would notify me during the ad banner rotation and I ended up uninstalling it. Which one are you guys using?

#9789 Tanatos  

Posted Today, 10:34 PM

I tried using a page monitor app for Chrome, but it would notify me during the ad banner rotation and I ended up uninstalling it. Which one are you guys using?

Im using that with ad blocker and I get tthe notifications 

#9790 Modoru   ne, shitteru? ૮(◕ ᴥ ◕ ∪) CAGiversary!   985 Posts   Joined 1.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:37 PM

It's important to notice that you should set your page monitor to only monitor specific sections of the page (or rather, section). Otherwise, you'll have those issues arising. Same goes if you select parts that refresh themselves in the background, as they'll ping you as a change.

87oAuFK.png

I know you love me, I want to wad you up into my life... Let's roll up to be a single star in the sky!

TL // Buy list | My name is Mo・do・ru(もどる). Nice to meet you.

#9791 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   7818 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

DealSeeker2U

Posted Today, 10:39 PM

I wonder if I'm doing it right. I'm adding the used page of the product (and selecting free shipping to filter it), however the program alerts me there is a change eventough there is none (the Sorry message we see when there are no products with free shipping - usually AmazonWarehouse).

The way I do it is selecting the price itself. For example I go here: http://www.amazon.co...&qid=1427814309 then I select the game/console that I want too look and click where it say used (dont click on the item link, click where it say used under the item you want). Then with page monitor I select monitor this page. After that I go to options (on the page monitor tab) advance and then click custom mode, pick. That will open a new tab withe the webpage of the item that I selected to monitor and there is where I select the price (the number) of the item. Then click done. Thats it, thats how it worked for me. 

Time to revisit Feb 25th 2014 (and March 30th 2012) :

Time to revisit March 30th 2012  :). I posted a guide then and it very much still applies with some tweaking to what I know now, so on with it.

Before I begin, know this that you need to go to the AWD site if you are after something specific from AWD like the vita in this example. Also you can fast click the link to the edition you want (if it is a console, handheld, or games), and see each price for AWD only items if they are available. You would be lucky to see something pop up on AWD if bunch of people are hunting down the same hot ticket item at any given time. On that note, the alert DOES catch AWD items before they appear on AWD and if sniped quickly (1-click), others will most likely just see a ghost listing on AWD by the time it appears on AWD page. Setting alert on AWD page also eliminates false positive alerts since only AWD listings will appear on AWD page vs every minute change that will happen on the main Amazon listing page. Now onto the guide:

This may help answer the question for few who are wondering how to use "Page Monitor" extension for Chrome.

Once the extension is installed, do this. Select the AWD page (not the main Amazon listing page to avoid false positive alerts) to be monitored by clicking on the Page Monitor icon and selecting "Monitor This Page" link (Use the link swapping trick mentioned earlier to get to the page if the game isn't out yet). Then go to Page Monitor options and do as following:
gallery_327158_7630_1370780661_26889.jpg

(You can choose to have custom notification sound, desktop notification, length of duration for notification, and the length of duration for refreshing as you please.)

Once done tweaking the settings, then do this:
gallery_327158_7630_1370780661_26890.jpg

Once you have done step 6, you have set the page to be monitored and you are set. A notification will go off that a change has been found but that is just to notify that you have set an alert. Mark it off as visited and from this point forward you are set to go.

Pro Tip: Set it to monitor the "used" tab via "selector" under the options by checking off "custom mode" instead of monitoring the whole page. If you set if from the warehouse side then it will only alert you if one pops up in the warehouse.

Those step diagrams have been here since the 1st time I made the guide back in March of 2012 and it is under my profile in my gallery so feel free to revisit it if the need arises.

I hope that helps my fellow CAGs. Happy hunting everyone  :)

One thing for the procedure is that there are no New 3DSs available in the warehouse at this time, so I need to wait to test this approach.

Part 2 of the equation on how to get notification for items not on AWD and or ones say coming out in the future (like MGS V: CE) 

Do this to get AWD listings for those items. Open a link to an AWD item (any item) but it needs to be an AWD link. Say something like this:

http://smile.amazon..../offer-listing/B00841ZJYO/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1430778305&sr=1-15

The part in bold is the Amazon's item listing and each item has its own unique listing identifier so to get the new XL item listing go to the item's page and from it's link get B00S1LRX3W

http://www.amazon.co...DS-XL-Black/dp/B00S1LRX3W/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1430778512&sr=1-1&keywords=new+3ds+xl

and replace the B00841ZJYO with B00S1LRX3W in the AWD link and voila you have AWD listing for an item not yet availabe. 

http://smile.amazon..../offer-listing/B00S1LRX3W/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1430778305&sr=1-15

Here are all the new xl links:

Spoiler

#9792 Modoru   ne, shitteru? ૮(◕ ᴥ ◕ ∪) CAGiversary!   985 Posts   Joined 1.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:40 PM

The images are broken on my end, DS2U.

87oAuFK.png

I know you love me, I want to wad you up into my life... Let's roll up to be a single star in the sky!

#9793 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   7818 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

DealSeeker2U

Posted Today, 10:50 PM

The images are broken on my end, DS2U.

gallery_327158_7630_1370780661_26889.jpg

gallery_327158_7630_1370780661_26890.jpg

Spoiler

#9794 Modoru   ne, shitteru? ૮(◕ ᴥ ◕ ∪) CAGiversary!   985 Posts   Joined 1.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:52 PM

Spoiler

I mean, I already have this set up, but I figured you'd want to edit your post just in case! @A@

87oAuFK.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, amazon warehouse deals, warehouse deals, awd, Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread, XIV