Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a lot going on for this offer right now. I'm hoping Dying Light's trade-in offer is good, because pairing that with the rewards cert would be delicious.

i hope they add the order 1886 to it, since they prohibited the use of gift card to pay for anything that comes with a gift card offer. this is the best deal for games.

Where's my certificate for Halo 5 ? I've been playing the Beta for 3 days already ... should I be worried , maybe I should call ?

anybody else worried that most of these games were delayed by months, aka best buy hasnt added anything new for a long time?

Sorry, I'm a n00b when it comes to pre-ordering new releases at Best Buy (just jumped off the LameStop/Amazon bandwagon thanks to the $30 GCU deal). So when I pre-order a game via Best Buy's website for release day pickup at my local store, I don't pay anything down for it immediately at the time of the pre-order?

Sorry, I'm a n00b when it comes to pre-ordering new releases at Best Buy (just jumped off the LameStop/Amazon bandwagon thanks to the $30 GCU deal). So when I pre-order a game via Best Buy's website for release day pickup at my local store, I don't pay anything down for it immediately at the time of the pre-order?
If you pay with GC it takes the amount right away, for a debit or credit card it does a rolling charge.

They'll put a hold on your card. If you use a giftcard it takes the value right away.

If you don't want 50 tied up right away, you can always go in store and just put down $5. Or wait until a couple days prior release to preorder.

if you really want to squeeze every penny, just go to your local store, and put $5 down on deposit like gs.

i hope they add the order 1886 to it, since they prohibited the use of gift card to pay for anything that comes with a gift card offer. this is the best deal for games.
since when? Thats a dumb policy. The Order comes with a gift card offer? Im kinda confused

As for the poll, I plan on buying every game on the list - as long as trade in values continue to start at 44 with gcu

I pay 48+tax, and get 10 back in rewards (comes out to me paying about 42), then can trade game in a couple weeks later for 44 (plus $1.50 in RZ pts).

Or in other words, every game on the list is a free 3 week rental in my world when I'm using credit/certs to buy the games anyway

Sucks no Sony first party games. No Order, no Bloodborne. From the list only Witcher 3 and Batman are lock day one. Maybe Dying light and evolve for the free rentals unless they suck.

Sucks no Sony first party games. No Order, no Bloodborne. From the list only Witcher 3 and Batman are lock day one. Maybe Dying light and evolve for the free rentals unless they suck.
Agree. I had never cared before that ps4 titles weren't listed, since I didn't own a ps4. But now that I've got one I'm keeping, I want to see Thr Order on that list

As for the poll, I plan on buying every game on the list - as long as trade in values continue to start at 44 with gcu

I pay 48+tax, and get 10 back in rewards (comes out to me paying about 42), then can trade game in a couple weeks later for 44 (plus $1.50 in RZ pts).

Or in other words, every game on the list is a free 3 week rental in my world when I'm using credit/certs to buy the games anyway
Elder Scrolls Online still isn't worth it.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm new to GCU and thought preorders didn't give you the 20% off discount.  Am I wrong about that, does the discount still apply in this instance along with getting the $10 off from the promotion?

Yes, but you don't get $10 off. You get a $10 reward cert.
Can you apply that $10 towards your pre-order? Meaning, if I pre-order Witcher 3 online, can I use the $10 rewards certificate when I go to pick it up?

One concern I have is that while pre-ordering 3 games, it looks like it is charging me for all of them now. I do not want this, since then I cannot apply my rewards certificates (at the very least) towards the 2nd and 3rd preorder. :whistle2:/

Can you apply that $10 towards your pre-order? Meaning, if I pre-order Witcher 3 online, can I use the $10 rewards certificate when I go to pick it up?

One concern I have is that while pre-ordering 3 games, it looks like it is charging me for all of them now. I do not want this, since then I cannot apply my rewards certificates (at the very least) towards the 2nd and 3rd preorder. :whistle2:/
Nope, you get the points added after you pick up the game/it gets delivered. If you can just preorder them in store for at least $5 down, if you don't want to have the pending charges or actual charges if you pay by gift card

Nope, you get the points added after you pick up the game/it gets delivered. If you can just preorder them in store for at least $5 down, if you don't want to have the pending charges or actual charges if you pay by gift card
Thanks for the response.

I don't care so much about them putting a hold on my credit card, unless they auto charge that card when the game comes out. I would like to have the opportunity to apply Witcher 3's $10 cert to Batman (for example). If it charges me for all of them now or puts a hold and auto charges the card later -- how will I use my certificate on Batman or additionally, Batman's certificate on Halo 5?

I guess I can just go into the store, but I was feeling lazy. :p

Thanks for the response.

I don't care so much about them putting a hold on my credit card, unless they auto charge that card when the game comes out. I would like to have the opportunity to apply Witcher 3's $10 cert to Batman (for example). If it charges me for all of them now or puts a hold and auto charges the card later -- how will I use my certificate on Batman or additionally, Batman's certificate on Halo 5?

I guess I can just go into the store, but I was feeling lazy. :p
Just preorder them like the week before they come out. You'll have the cert by then from the previous purchase, most likely.

Hi new thread. Got :xb1: Evolve preordered at MS store so no cert for that but I have :ps4: Dying Light preordered at Best Buy. Not sure about getting anything else on the list besides DL. I'm getting The Order 1886 and Bloodborne on launch so please add those BB  :pray:

Also htz, add this to the op if you want to give a heads up if people are getting Dying Light. https://dockets.dyinglightgame.com/ This is Dying Light's preorder but the faster you register the more weapon dockets you get. Right now its at 4 because there is only 4 weeks left. It goes down every week so the sooner the better. I got mine in at 5, it started at 7 I think. The good thing about the dockets, is you can save them until you are much higher ranked to get even better weapons.

So I put down $5 in-store for a Witcher 3 preorder, but there was no mention of the steelbook promo anywhere on the receipt. Should I be worried and/or proactively do anything to guarantee I'll get it? Thanks!

once you get to payment page, when trying to paid with gift card, you will get your answer
No again, that didnt answer either of my questions which first was WHEN did Best Buy start doing this? Obviously I can see that its a thing now. The second was in regards to The Order having a gift card promo

So I put down $5 in-store for a Witcher 3 preorder, but there was no mention of the steelbook promo anywhere on the receipt. Should I be worried and/or proactively do anything to guarantee I'll get it? Thanks!
you better show up on release day to ensure you get a steelbook. bestbuy.com in store pickup order get first priority . whatever is left is up for grabs, as long as you prerorder/ purchase the game on release date. that is what happened with arkham origins steelbook, when i preordered in store with $5 deposit. i had to ask for the steelbook, when i went to pick it up. while the instore pickup orders were set aside with the steelbooks with bestbuy pickup stickers

you better show up on release day to ensure you get a steelbook. bestbuy.com in store pickup order get first priority . whatever is left is up for grabs, as long as you prerorder/ purchase the game on release date. that is what happened with arkham origins steelbook, when i preordered in store with $5 deposit. i had to ask for the steelbook, when i went to pick it up. while the instore pickup orders were set aside with the steelbooks with bestbuy pickup stickers
Will do, thanks!

I got a bunch of Best Buy gift cards for Christmas. If I pay with these gift cards, use my GCU discount, and preorder will I still be eligible for the $10 promo? I think the answer is yes, seeing as I haven't found anything to the contrary and I read the terms and conditions, but I'd still be pleased to have some kind of confirmation.

I got a bunch of Best Buy gift cards for Christmas. If I pay with these gift cards, use my GCU discount, and preorder will I still be eligible for the $10 promo? I think the answer is yes, seeing as I haven't found anything to the contrary and I read the terms and conditions, but I'd still be pleased to have some kind of confirmation.
Yeah the only thing gift cards make you lose is the actual purchasing points, but the $10 in preorder points still apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back