Pay whatever for Detective Campbell

IstanaAngin

CAG Newbie
http://istanaangin.itch.io/detective-campbell

xxysCr6.png

I'm releasing an early build of this game that I had been working on for quite some time now.

It's a mystery crime game with a mixture of several gameplay mechanics.

You can pay whatever you want for it, do check it out.

Awesome, $0.01 it is! Do you accept Paypal? I don't want to get scammed for money, I worked hard for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a spam, It's a deal...

There will be a fixed price when the game is finished
Yes. This is spam. You are promoting your own product. You are also a "CAG Newbie" and you created your account today to promote your product. If you had been a member and were active on here, it might slide a little.. But probably not. This website is for finding great deals. If every guy out there who took remedial computer programming posted their amateur game on here asking for a penny this website would be a waste.

Yes. This is spam. You are promoting your own product. You are also a "CAG Newbie" and you created your account today to promote your product. If you had been a member and were active on here, it might slide a little.. But probably not. This website is for finding great deals. If every guy out there who took remedial computer programming posted their amateur game on here asking for a penny this website would be a waste.
Amen

there is a sit button
In for 100 copies at 1 cent a piece!

No worse than NeweggJeff. *cough*

it is still a deal

and all the other posts are not product promotions?

Uggggh... I told myself I will work on being nicer as my New Years resolution.

I shall leave this thread alone.

Can someone send me a link to the torrent site. No click ad revenue for you mister!

Lol, this is fun.

Let's stop beating around the bush and be honest and deliver the knock out punch.

You know how crappy games in iTunes and Google play are free? Or, if they are $0.99 and they look like crap you don't even consider buying them?

I look at the picture of your game and immediately say I wouldn't pay jack for that. You are overpriced by $0.01. If it was an app for my phone, and free, I wouldn't download it so I could save the storage space on my phone.

It's not a deal, because you are overcharging and self promoting.

Why don't we just put up threads to every free game on the Internet? Better deal than your $0.01 game. Want me to show you thousands that are free and better?

Now, go find me a ps4 gold wireless headset for $50 and stop trying to introduce your crap game as a deal.
???

I didn't charge 0.01 for it

Hearthstone was free and awesome

No deal, why should I waste time finding you a headset, ask your mom for it

Its cool that you made a game OP but this really isn't the place to promote it... now if you can get it on steam or on one of the bundle sites we all use and it goes on sale there then a member of the site will post a thread.

Its in poor taste for you to come in here hawking your own product (We also kill people for posting referral links as well) With that being said it sucks that you're getting the grief you are but if you just listen to the members here rather than trying to justify your posting of this "deal" people would have likely gone easier on you.

and all the other posts are not marketing?
No they are not. You can play the "technicality" and "context" game all you want but the bottom line is you know EXACTLY what we mean, you just chose to play dumb, or hell maybe you are dumb.

Bottom line is you are not here to post deals, you are here to spam our forums with your game as disguise it as a deal. You are here to advertise, not sell.

And bye the way, your game looks like shit that I wouldn't even download for free because there are hundreds of thousands of other people like you on the internet with the exact same crappy home made games you make. The internet drowns in them every day. Yours is nothing special, nothing unique, and there are thousands of other games out there better than yours made by talented people. You and your game are not unique special snowflakes, youre just another grain of sand on a mile long beach.

No they are not. You can play the "technicality" and "context" game all you want but the bottom line is you know EXACTLY what we mean, you just chose to play dumb, or hell maybe you are dumb.

Bottom line is you are not here to post deals, you are here to spam our forums with your game as disguise it as a deal. You are here to advertise, not sell.

And bye the way, your game looks like shit that I wouldn't even download for free because there are hundreds of thousands of other people like you on the internet with the exact same crappy home made games you make. The internet drowns in them every day. Yours is nothing special, nothing unique, and there are thousands of other games out there better than yours made by talented people. You and your game are not unique special snowflakes, youre just another grain of sand on a mile long beach.
if I'm really doing something wrong, than ban me from the site then... Remove my topic then.

Look at you try to shut me down eventhough you don't even know me, just ignore the post if you're not interested.

I'm past that age that you need to prove that you are "unique", "look at me, I'm an individual and unique"

It's ok if you think the game is crap, I don't care and yes, there are lot more telented people out there.

But I saw too many indie developers bowing down and licking butts just because someone complaints and trolls.

FYI, there are people that promotes their games here, look it up.

I know the game I'm working on isn't much, but just ignore it then.... why do you want to antagonize me?

What did I ever did to you?

Its cool that you made a game OP but this really isn't the place to promote it... now if you can get it on steam or on one of the bundle sites we all use and it goes on sale there then a member of the site will post a thread.

Its in poor taste for you to come in here hawking your own product (We also kill people for posting referral links as well) With that being said it sucks that you're getting the grief you are but if you just listen to the members here rather than trying to justify your posting of this "deal" people would have likely gone easier on you.
First of all, I really thought that this was a legitimate place to post something like this cause it had been done before. But since there are considerable amount of heat received I may had missed something and I could be wrong.

My rationale was that the game will be pay what you want until it is finished and that was the deal.

There are people that had posted their game here before so I thought I could to

k, this, then I'm done.

Click on his profile. He linked his twitter to his CAG profile.

From the top of his profile:

"Hi @Aeoliangames , could you do a let's play on this game I'm working on? http://t.co/iQdDMMGWxj.. If't it's decent, I'll promote it"

k, this, then I'm done.

Click on his profile. He linked his twitter to his CAG profile.

From the top of his profile:

"Hi @Aeoliangames , could you do a let's play on this game I'm working on? http://t.co/iQdDMMGWxj.. If't it's decent, I'll promote it"
yeah, I asked a youtuber if he interested in doing a video on the game I'm working on and if the video he made is decent then I'll promote his video

bread's done
Back