Amazon: $2.40 flOw Playstation crossbuy code

It's a mild bit of fun. I got it for free once during a sale, but somehow deleted the item from my PS3 by accident. Couldn't re-download the item for free cause my account didn't track the purchase. It's got mostly easy trophies you can unlock...ones you could unlock after a couple hours of playtime.

Thomas was alone is $3.99, is that game and better
They're both in the vein of indie "artsy" games. flOw is a motion sensor game (unless it now has analog control) and Thomas Was Alone is an odd little platformer with emphasis on story. It's not bad but I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Got it free from PS+.

They're both in the vein of indie "artsy" games. flOw is a motion sensor game (unless it now has analog control) and Thomas Was Alone is an odd little platformer with emphasis on story. It's not bad but I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Got it free from PS+.
Ahhh I see, thanks

How is it? I need to build up my PlayStation library
Ya, it's an artsy game with a little bit of a sandboxy quality where you sort of go around eating other organisms and trying to figure out how to progress. It actually came in the Journey Collector's edition along with Journey and Flower, and out of the 3 main games, flOw was my least favorite (and maybe the only one I wouldn't buy separately). Still, it has a cool look and is sort of trippy, but you might want to check out a youtube video (like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4MewXtKO80 ) before buying to see if it's your kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went ahead and bought this. I too had gotten it free for one system at some point, but it doesn't show that I own for any system it in my account. It's a short distraction that would be nice to have on all 3 systems for such a low price ...

Purchase includes $1 Amazon MP3 credit.

This was one of those early gen PS3 games that shoehorned in shitty Sixaxis controls for no reason (see: Lair). I don't know if they added analog controls but I haven't went back to play it since I bought it (way back when it came out).

I got it for free once during a sale, but somehow deleted the item from my PS3 by accident. Couldn't re-download the item for free cause my account didn't track the purchase.
Same thing happened to me; got a PS4 and found that it wasn't on my PSN account at all.

Grabbed it for $2.40. Totally worth that to me.

(I found this thread after accidentally finding it on Amazon. Didn't realize Amazon is sometimes cheaper than directly through PSN.)

I already got the Journey Collection which included flOw and flower, but if I didn't have it, I'd get this. Thanks, OP.

bread's done
Back