Club Nintendo questions

jedi0077

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Does gold have anything of note more than normal? Was about to buy Metroid for 200 points. I'm 10 points from gold. I will probably have enough after the post play surveys come next week. Also may buy wind waker.

Does gold have anything of note more than normal? Was about to buy Metroid for 200 points. I'm 10 points from gold. I will probably have enough after the post play surveys come next week. Also may buy wind waker.
I'm not sure what you mean. Gold and Platinum are reward tiers. If you are gold on June 30 then you get a reward. If you are plat on June 30 then you can chose a gold reward or a Plat reward. In the past years there had been some physical items. Last year it was free downloadable games. Here's last year's rewards:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/club-nintendo-2014-elite-status-rewards-revealed

I would expect something similar this year as well. You should defintely get your gold status to get a free game and if you have enough to get platinum then that would probably be a good idea too.

bread's done
Back