My eBay auction. Shinobi N3DS Starting @ $10

BronsonsArmor

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone I am auctioning off a sealed copy of Shinobi for the Nintendo 3DS. The game also comes packaged with a bonus Luigi themed retractable stylus. I started it off at $10...

http://www.ebay.com/usr/stimpy360chris

I also have some digital downloads for sale. All codes are unused, I buy lots of blu-rays and I don't ever use the codes. Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited by a moderator:
you do know its technically against ebay rules to sell most digital items?  I'd say be careful doing this, its easy to get scammed this way.  buyer can claim they didnt get a email and use the code then paypal/ebay dont give you the money the buyer should have paid.  I've had steam code listings pulled by ebay in the past because I wasnt going to physically ship anything to the buyer.  

Here are the guidlines as posted on ebay

What are the guidelines?

iconAllowed_25x25.gif

Allowed

Examples of digitally delivered goods that you can list on eBay as long as you follow the requirements above:

• MP3 music you wrote, recorded, and own all the rights to
  • Homemade movies you created and own the rights to
  • Computer software you created and own the rights to
  • Software that you're authorized to sell online by the owner, the owner's authorized agent, or the law
  • Digital art you captured yourself and own the rights to or that you're authorized to sell online by the owner, the owner’s authorized agent, or the law
  • Photos you captured yourself and own the rights to
  • Recipes you created yourself and own the rights to

Oh wow, I was worried about that. eBay hasn't pulled the listings yet, and it's definitely crossed my mind about people using the code and saying it didn't work. Do you have any advice on how to unload these codes or would you just say it's not even worth trying to sell? Or perhaps I should change the listings to shipping only and just mail the whole download voucher?

bread's done
Back