Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
has anyone ever under went the operation. Just found out today that i have this and sort of worried about what is going to happen when i go back for the  visit on weds 

Looks like your love life is over.
nah its my right hand so im still good :)

this pisses me off. i had an app at 1120, never get in till 1155 doctor walks in at 1210 and goes im going to have to send you over to another place. does not give me anything for the pain or anything but he was more then happy to charge me 120 bucks

Should have tried to pay with a few games.

Everyone responds differently to surgery anyway. I just had a "not a big deal" surgery on my big toe. When they cut it open the damage was worse than the xrays showed and they had to cut out more than they thought they were going to have to and now I can't bend my toe more than a quarter of an inch down. Go in Friday to get the final word.

Should have tried to pay with a few games.

Everyone responds differently to surgery anyway. I just had a "not a big deal" surgery on my big toe. When they cut it open the damage was worse than the xrays showed and they had to cut out more than they thought they were going to have to and now I can't bend my toe more than a quarter of an inch down. Go in Friday to get the final word.
i heard toes are the worse to get done. Friend had his toe nail completely removed and could not walk for weeks on it, someone went with them and almost threw up when they saw how they removed the nail

starting to think its not this but a pinch nerve. My back is going crazy big time ... if i wake up in the middle of the night im going to the hospital fuck this shit

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard toes are the worse to get done. Friend had his toe nail completely removed and could not walk for weeks on it, someone went with them and almost threw up when they saw how they removed the nail

starting to think its not this but a pinch nerve. My back is going crazy big time ... if i wake up in the middle of the night im going to the hospital fuck this shit
Back pain is no fun. I technically broke my back years ago(yay....something that doesn't get better!), so I have some experience with that.

Try stretching your lower back. Look on YouTube for spondylolisthesis stretches, there are some where you lie on your back with knees up and pivot your hip up and lower back down. Do them for about five minutes, then do some normal back stretches.(if you do some that twist, the former stretches may loosen up your back so much your lower spine will pop a lot when you twist stretch. See if that helps.

If it hurts badly, stop(obviously).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back pain is no fun. I technically broke my back years ago(yay....something that doesn't get better!), so I have some experience with that.

Try stretching your lower back. Look on YouTube for spondylolisthesis stretches, there are some where you lie on your back with knees up and pivot your hip up and lower back down. Do them for about five minutes, then do some normal back stretches.(if you do some that twist, the former stretches may loosen up your back so much your lower spine will pop a lot when you twist stretch. See if that helps.

If it hurts badly, stop(obviously).
yea i know the back stuff. i really screwed up my back last year and was off for 3 months, i still have all of the crap they gave me. After spending all that cash there was no way they were getting it back :)

well i went in to the doctor today and it was pure bull crap. told me what i already knew i had,  Now just got to wait till friday to see what i did to my back.  Kind of bull crap that i have to see a 2nd doctor in the same freaking place for my back  cause he only treats hands and amrs   more like insurance bull crap

bread's done
Back