HFT: $15 XBL code

Looking to trade a $15 XBL code for a XB1 game code, preferably AC Unity or Ryse but anything OTHER than Limbo, Max, Zoo Tycoon, Black Flag or Dance Central.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, good luck in finding someone to believe that. Ive already showed the mods our conversation, and that I checked the code twice on xbox.com before sending it to you, code was valid until you redeemed it buddy.

That fact that you ripped me off is one things, shit happens. But when u go and leave me negative feedback when you are the one that is causing the problems, that's another thing. I value my reputation here, and it will not be tarnished by the likes of you.

Right, good luck in finding someone to believe that. Ive already showed the mods our conversation, and that I checked the code twice on xbox.com before sending it to you, code was valid until you redeemed it buddy.
BULLSHIT, it said "Code was already redeemed" when I tried to redeem it...please see PROOF

Proof? My proof has been givin to the mods.

When I send you a code, respond back asking for my end of the deal and it says you have blocked my messages, lmao get real

BULLSHIT, it said "Code was already redeemed" when I tried to redeem it...please see PROOF

Oh how I love the power of the internet and a little research

Ok folks, lets expose this guy in fashion

Ive been in contact with xbox support for the past few hours on and off and heres what we dug up.

-XBOX Chat Transcript-

Jann: Hi there! Thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. My name is Jann. How may I help you today?

you: Hi Jann, I was just speaking with someone in support chat and got disconnected. But she was looking into some information on and xbox code for me

Jann: I see. No worries, I'd be glad to continue the support.

Jann: Let me pull up the previous chat so that I'm up to speed with the concern.

Jann: One moment please.

you: I have an xbox game code that was redeemed today, and it wasn't redeemed by my account. I was needing information on what GT and what time the code was redeemed if that information can be made avaliable

you: thank you

Jann: I have here now the previous chat and l'm checking on our database the details. Please bear with me.

you: ok take your time

Jann: I was able to confirm on our system here that the code you've provided on the last chat was indeed redeemed however it wasn't on the account you're signed in with on Xbox.com.

Jann: The code shows as redeemed today.

you: Are you able to provide the GT that redeemed my code?

Jann: The code shows as redeemed under the account (BLANK)

------------------------------------------

This could be anybody right?

Nope, after some google searching of this gamertag we get

Username: Coraline12

Looking for partners for Insane difficulty + TWO achievements...GT: (BLANK)

----------------------------------

Oh but it gets better people, the search for the gamertag also found a twitter, which advertises the shit out of the gamertag, and here's the kicker

@(BLANK)

Streaming #ACUnity late night tonight or tomorrow afternoon...let's see how it goes :)

I screen capped the tweet incase you delete it

(BLANK)

(BLANK)

Football while XB1 downloads AC Unity

------------------------------------------------------------------

How was that football game?

Tweeted that a little over 3 hours ago? yeah that's about when u stole my code!

So (BLANK) I ask ..

Is this enough proof for you? or do we need to continue?

I have forwarded all this information along to the mods

You can steal my code, I should have never put the trust in you with your lower feedback in the first place, but I took a chance, that was on me.

But don't try and screw with my reputation on this forum, I have traded/sold here for over 5 years and met a lot of great people, and NEVER had a negative experience until you.

So you can keep that code, Stream it on twitch all night and all tomorrow, but I will do everything within the rules of this forum to see that you WILL NOT screw another person here.

So you're not even just a little suspicious that blackout has just joined this site today? Looks like another account was created to screw someone else.

So you're not even just a little suspicious that blackout has just joined this site today? Looks like another account was created to screw someone else.
I have no intentions to use this site for trading, I just wanted to find out what was going on and why my brother stole the code.

Suspicious or not i DID get my end of the deal, would I trade with either person again? absolutely not

I removed his gamertag and twitter information from my post based on the fact he did give me my $15 code and ask me to.

if his story is true, I do not know, Mods have his information if he tries to trade again.

I would not advise anyone to trade with either user again

The key here, was being able to track down the person, whether it be him or his brother and expose that something very shady went down, and prevent it from happening to someone else. That was my objective whether i got my money or not.

I don't want myself to get screwed, nor anyone else on this website, i was fortunate this time and received my end.

bread's done
Back