Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:

Special Offers
Check Steam DB Sales for the latest deals and price history.

Steam Deck Handheld Steam Device
Reserve on Steam

Epic Games Store
Free Games

Deals

Deals

Games On Sale

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free
**Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

Hot Deals
XP Offers (Must be signed in to view.)

Special Deals

Games On Sale
*Region lock warning. Nuuvem is a Brazilian retailer and there may be potential purchase/activation restrictions. Read the item's page thoroughly.

Digital Deals

Hot Deals

On Sale

Bundle Sites:

On Sale This Week

(formerly Bundle Stars)
Discounted Games
Bundles

On Sale
NSFW

Specials
Bundles

Retail Stores:

Clearance PC games

PC Games

Pizza:
Pizza Discounts via RetailMeNot

This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals be a smarter shopper will be provided below.

Unofficial Steam Status
Is Steam Down?

Price Trackers
Augmented Steam - Based on Enhanced Steam and maintained by IsThereAnyDeal
Is There Any Deal - For most game retailers
GG Deals - For most game retailers
Camel Camel Camel - For Amazon (Has browser extensions.)

CAG Bundle Threads
Fanatical
Groupees
Humble Bundle
Indie Gala

Related CAG Threads
GOG

CAG B/S/T Threads
Individual B/S/T
Group Buys

Bundle Wikis/Resourses
Keys Added Steam Group (Keys Added Announcements - Discussion)
Indie Game Bundle Wikia (Keys Added) - Needs updating.

Misc.
HowLongToBeat - Uh, tells you how long it should take to beat...your games.
Steam Economy Enhancer (GitHub) - Userscript to enhance your Steam Inventory, Steam Market and Steam Tradeoffers
Steam Inventory Helper / SIH (Steam Group) - Chrome extension that adds new features to the Steam store & trade system
ArchiSteamFarm (GitHub) / ASF (Steam Group) - Card idler

Links of Interest and Social Media
Wario64 (A bot-like stream of game deals): Twitter (May contain affiliate links.)
Steam Support: Twitter
Steam: Twitter | Facebook
Epic Games: Twitter | Facebook
Aspyr Media: Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | On Steam | Discord
GamersGate: Twitter | Facebook
Green Man Gaming: Twitter | Facebook
Nuuvem: Twitter | Facebook
Direct2Drive: Twitter | Facebook
GameStop: Twitter | Facebook
Origin/EA: Twitter (Origin)/(EA) | Facebook (EA)
Uplay/Ubisoft: Twitter (Ubisoft) | Facebook (Uplay)/(Ubisoft)
Amazon Video Games: Twitter | Facebook
NewEgg: Twitter | Facebook

Last edited:
Great idea to combine all the sales/bundle links in one place. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of everything.

Realistically, will this be kept current? I mean, how much time do you really have, Neuro?
For regular sales (daily/midweek/weekly) stuff, I don't plan on updating the OP with individual items unless the masses request it. Standout deals (non-glitches) I'll try and add as soon as possible. And if there's any promos running, I'll try to keep up to date with them. As valiant as past efforts have been by MNS and others, I don't think the majority of users ever really payed much attention to the bulk of what was posted.

I'm a little worried about this new level of efficiency.  How will this help me procrastinate instead of playing video games?

Oh crap.  Now this thread is starred too.

Realistically, will this be kept current? I mean, how much time do you really have, Neuro?
What, you are expecting loads of great sales soon or something?

I mean a few standouts by name is fine and then just link to the usual suspects for the Weekly Steam Sale or the UIG crap at Gamersgate or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this thread be kept pure and pristine of any posts not directly related to a current sale or deal on a digital PC game?  Are you ready to guarantee and enforce its clear purpose at all times day or night?

Will this thread be kept pure and pristine of any posts not directly related to a current sale or deal on a digital PC game? Are you ready to guarantee and enforce its clear purpose at all times day or night?
TQeh3q3.gif

Suggestion:  If you make the OP too helpful, I will have to look at it periodically.  Who does that besides seasonals and newbs?  So please scale back your ambitions.

I thought I was going to take some time to update the OP with all the current relevant sales and then I realized...

So this happend:

ZXhNuK9.png

It should've been GTA V, but due to reasons, it changed to something else.

MrNinjaSquirrel probably thinks this is better. It's very recent too.

Try to guess!

No peeking!

Wrong!

pLvWpsF.png

I thought I was going to take some time to update the OP with all the current relevant sales and then I realized...
Imagine if you started this thread and suddenly at once - Nuvvum, Steam, Amazon DVG, Gamersgate, GreenMan, Origin, UPlay, etc etc all had these competing epic + insane sales all simultaneously!

Oh boy a new Steam thread, a new chance to post breasts floppin' around like crazy.

irgpDkOxcaTOb.gif

4fc.gif

bouncing-boobs-gifs-22.gif

A-built-in-trampouline-seitokai-yakuindomo-35840119-500-276.gif

aa8.gif

so is this like the WWE of deal threads now?
No way! Bad comparison.

The WWE ain't what it used to be - that's for damn sure.

Once Vince bought WCW, it began going downhill.

The PG Era/Reality Era, crappy booking, long-winded promo's, less focus on actual wrestling & 3 hour RAW ruined WWE.

And the last 2 weeks - RAW has been abysmal.

A lot of chatter for other PC digital deals wound-up in Steam thread, anyways. Only seems fitting to merge it into one - especially since Amazon DVG pretty much fell apart; Gamersgate doesn't have great sales anymore + they seem to like revoking keys; GreenMan doesn't seem to have a lot of activity in their thread (Especially when compared to a few years back).

I think this new Steam+ Deals thread is going to be amazing.

bread's done
Back